Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 3

Week 3

Diane and Kyla speculate about Dan Clifford's connection to Abra's sudden departure, as the hospital drama continues.

Sam asks Chrissie to accompany him to a work dinner, but they fall out when he says that he sees her as just a friend.

Meanwhile, tensions run high between Connie and Sam when she feels suffocated by his concern for the baby.

Elsewhere, a mystery man looking for Abra provides an opportunity for Jac. Both Jac and Diane attempt to impress Clifford, but only one of them will be promoted to Consultant.

Diane is played by Patricia Potter, Kyla by Rakie Ayola, Dan by Peter Wingfield, Sam by Tom Chambers, Chrissie by Tina Hobley, Connie by Amanda Mealing and Jac by Rosie Marcel.

Aw Abra leaves.. I like him, but he has actually been annoying me lately.

Bless Sam and his concern I hope she does let him in..

And I hope Diane gets the Consultant post. I actually hate Jac.. scheming cah

Abra can't leave he's a good character! So there will be no Ric and no Abra, great!

I thought Diane is also leaving, does anyone know when?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

i don't really want jac to get promoted because she's cunning and nasty,but maybe if she did then she wouldn't feel the need to pretend to joseph that she likes him and he can get out before she really hurts him. it was so sad last night. he obviously really likes her and she is just taking him for a ride

good to see some action between connie and sam which is always good to watch. glad it doesn't look like he'll be getting together with chrissie. i don't really know why, but i really don't like the idea of them getting together
    Last edited by baby oranges; 15-12-2006 at 19:51.

Sounds good, I hope Connie lets Sam be involved!

I havent watched Holby for ages, then i watched it on tuesday and thought it was great! But unfortunately i had to work everything out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss View Post
    Abra can't leave he's a good character! So there will be no Ric and no Abra, great!

I thought Diane is also leaving, does anyone know when?
    you might already have found out now but Tish finishes filming in March so will leave screens around May time i think

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Both Jac and Diane attempt to impress Clifford, but only one of them will be promoted to Consultant.
    Well seeing as Diane is leaving I think Jac is gona be promoted. Unfortunatly
    Anybody know if Ric is coming back and when? I'm missing him...

aww i think Jac should be promoted shes a great character
    and Hugh is still on the list of current characters on the Holby site and his profile says currently working in Africa so maybe he is gonna come back one day

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I assume he is coming back, only cause of this..
    HOLBY CITY actor Hugh Quarshie, who is currently on a two month break from the show
    That's from the Doctor Who bit in general

Seeing as Abra has left now they're a consultant down so Ric should be coming back soon. I think.

Thread Information