Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Violet Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    do u think they will make her suffer post traumatic stress and snatch jasons baby??????

this seems the most maddest plot turn and thus a possibility
    I dont know, but that does sound quite interesting now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    do u think they will make her suffer post traumatic stress and snatch jasons baby??????

this seems the most maddest plot turn and thus a possibility
    I felt so sorry for Violet when she lost her baby! I think what your saying is a possibility actually. It may seem like a mad plot, but i think it would be fantastic and represent what Violet is really going through.

A similar storyline happened ages ago...i only remember it vaguely but it involved a woman called Alison, i think she was with Kevin? And she kidnapped someone's baby. Kevin tracked her down, she gave the baby back before running into the road and getting knocked down by a lorry.

I remember that Davey.. that was totally heartbreaking.. she kidnapped (if I remember right) Sarah lou's baby
    Super Mod

i think something might happen with violet and liam connor. there's been little glances between them and stuff. it'd be nice to see her with someone like him as he seems decent enough and she's lovely and deserves much better then jamie or jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I remember that Davey.. that was totally heartbreaking.. she kidnapped (if I remember right) Sarah lou's baby
    I think I can remember to, well wasnt it bethany's gran that took her for a bit, but what davey went on wasnt that someone esle? Well I dunno could f both involved sarah I mean she is involved in ALOT.

Violet to Quit Corrrie

CORONATION Street beauty Jenny Platt is sensationally quitting the TV soap, The People can reveal.

The stunning actress, who plays barmaid Violet Wilson, is one of the ITV soap's most popular characters.

But after three successful years, she took the "agonising" decision because she fears there is "nowhere for her character to go".

Asource close to 27-year-old Jenny said: "It has been a really hard choice because she has loved every minute of her time on Corrie.

"Jenny will be very sad to leave and she has spent a long time agonising over whether to stay.

"But nowshe feels there isn't really anywhere left for her character to go.

"She's loved playing Violet but doesn't see how the writers can develop her storylines any further.

"Jenny has made it known she has other acting plans that she wants to pursue after Corrie."

Violet has had a string of failed romances but thought she'd found the real thing when she moved in with Jamie Baldwin (Rupert Hill).

But that ended in heartbreak because he was in love with his step-mum Frankie (Debra Stephenson). Shocked Violet then found out she was pregnant - only to lose the baby.

Jenny plans to quit when her contract runs out next March. Our source said: "Hopefully she'll be in for a bit of happiness before she leaves."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Must be something in the air at the moment.

I agree unfortunately Violet has nowhere to go really and there isn't really a love interest on the street for her anymore, shame I quite like her.

Well it says next March so she'll still be in for another year.
    There isn't really anywhere else she could go but i hope she is still used up until then and not just for scenes in the Rovers.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

So it's not just EastEnders they're all leaving from.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (25-02-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    Must be something in the air at the moment.

I agree unfortunately Violet has nowhere to go really and there isn't really a love interest on the street for her anymore, shame I quite like her.
    I would agree with all of that.

Thread Information