Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Violet Wilson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

violet and jamie

do you think this pair would work out ?? and are they well suited pair ? i think there a great couple personally ,better than leanne and jamie !!! so what do you guys think?

DUPLICATE POST there is already a thread here
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

closing thread

Violet Wilson

Sorry if this has been posted.

I read in the televison christmas book today, that on new years day Violet collapes and loses her baby! Turns out to be a ectopic pregnancy!

Poor Violet!
    Last edited by SarahWakefield; 14-12-2006 at 19:15.

Poor Violet. Any chance her and Jamie will get back together since Frankie leaves on New Year's Eve/Day. I hope they do i thought they were a great couple. I hope she finds some happiness because between Jason and Jamie she is having awful look.

aww, thats really sad. I like Violet. I think the actress is really good as well. She hasnt really had many big storylines though.

Aw no!! That's awful, poor Violet. I really like her character. The person who plays her is really good. I hope we see some more storylines reguarding her next year.. but please no Jamie/Violet reconcilliation, she deserves better

i quite agree, she needs nice man, the complete opposite of Jason and Jamie.

Violet to Quit Corrrie

CORONATION Street beauty Jenny Platt is sensationally quitting the TV soap, The People can reveal.

The stunning actress, who plays barmaid Violet Wilson, is one of the ITV soap's most popular characters.

But after three successful years, she took the "agonising" decision because she fears there is "nowhere for her character to go".

Asource close to 27-year-old Jenny said: "It has been a really hard choice because she has loved every minute of her time on Corrie.

"Jenny will be very sad to leave and she has spent a long time agonising over whether to stay.

"But nowshe feels there isn't really anywhere left for her character to go.

"She's loved playing Violet but doesn't see how the writers can develop her storylines any further.

"Jenny has made it known she has other acting plans that she wants to pursue after Corrie."

Violet has had a string of failed romances but thought she'd found the real thing when she moved in with Jamie Baldwin (Rupert Hill).

But that ended in heartbreak because he was in love with his step-mum Frankie (Debra Stephenson). Shocked Violet then found out she was pregnant - only to lose the baby.

Jenny plans to quit when her contract runs out next March. Our source said: "Hopefully she'll be in for a bit of happiness before she leaves."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Must be something in the air at the moment.

I agree unfortunately Violet has nowhere to go really and there isn't really a love interest on the street for her anymore, shame I quite like her.

Thread Information