Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Many Leaving East Enders....

I've heard that an atomic bomb is going to accidently fall on Albert Square wiping all the residents out...except Winston, who fortunately was on holiday at the time. He returns and single-handedly rebuilds all the houses and businesses and becomes a millionaire and star of "The New Eastenders".

Well, that's what I heard anyway...

also patrick sons and mark fowler

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    I've heard that an atomic bomb is going to accidently fall on Albert Square wiping all the residents out...except Winston, who fortunately was on holiday at the time. He returns and single-handedly rebuilds all the houses and businesses and becomes a millionaire and star of "The New Eastenders".

Well, that's what I heard anyway...
    Wishful thinking I fear, Parkerman.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

andy, bad ole marcus all i can think of at da mo
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

And have I missed any of them? Nope none of them, well maybe Alfie at times.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Ok Folks.......
    Lets take a look over the year 2006

Who has left East Enders, either in the back of a black cab, on the bus, on the train, or taken to the morgue:

I know I am going to miss a bunch of names, so lets help each other out:
    Ok coming up soon, Pauline, Sonia, Martin, and Joe

Ok who has left:
    Jake,Ruby, Johnny, Danny,Sam, Chrissie, Alfie,Kat, Nana ,Spencer, Lil Mo, Demi, Rosie,Leo, Kelly,

Alright fill in the blanks,, cos I know there were a bunch more that have left...

Leo, Alfie, Kat, Nana and Dennis left in 2005. Kelly in 2004.

There was Grant, who left again, then Carla who just popped in. Chrissie left in 2005. Nico left in 2006 as well, after his family's row with the Wicks' over his and Carly's marriage. Also Al and Evie.

EDIT: Owen and his Mum.
    Last edited by Kim; 29-12-2006 at 14:47.

Do not know if it belongs here, but I'll put it up anyway!

EastEnders Sweethearts

Sonia and Martin's Story

Get set for an EastEnders special to mark Sonia and Martin's exit.

Final Farewell
    EastEnders is soon to reach the end of an era as Natalie Cassidy(Sonia) and James Alexandrou(Martin) leave Walford after more than a decade on the show.

To mark the event, an EastEnders special EastEnders Sweethearts: The Story of Martin and Sonia, will relive their turbulent past and show how the star-crossed lovers have endured death, birth, marriage and divorce all by the time they were 21! The programme will be broadcast on February2nd on BBC Three

As well as exploring Natalie and James's relationship off-screen, EastEnders Sweethearts looks at what it's like to grow up on the Square. It also goes backstage and captures all the emotion of their final scenes, as well as exploring how it feels to leave a show which has been such a big part of their lives.

With exclusive interviews from cast members past and present, including Wendy Richard, June Brown, John Bardon and Todd Carty, the special celebrates the work of Natalie and James. They've ensured Sonia and Martin will remain one of the most loved couples on Albert Square.

Memorable moments
    If you want to relive some of their best moments, watch our selection of classic Sonia and Martin clips.

shame I don't have BBC3.. I would like to see this.. I like James and Natalie as actors and think they work great together.. even if sometimes the storylines have been a bit stupid but you know when you get these two together in a story it is going to be well done
    Super Mod

is it true that martin is going out with dawn in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Skits View Post
    is it true that martin is going out with dawn in real life.
    He was the last i heard but that was months ago.. not sure if they are still together
    Super Mod

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Skits (19-01-2007)

Thread Information