Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Waking the Dead - Series 6

I missed it last night as i was out, but hopefully, i might be able to pick it up tonight, watching the recap at the beginning.

You should be able to follow, it wasnt too complicated and the begining clips are really helpful, a good full recap.

What a great ending to the series, and in a way i hope it's the end of Waking the Dead, as much as i love the show, i think that the ending was the best. With Boyd and Mel etc....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (20-02-2007)

thats what me and my mum said Dawn, as its like in a way you know Boyd is happy. And that if there were never to be another episdoe it ended really well. I think it did the show justice pulling all the stories togeter and finally putting a close on Mel. I thought it was really nice when Sarah told boyd that Funerals arent for the dead person but the people who they left behind.

i agree that it was a great ending. would have made it completely complete with a little bit of frankie in my opinion. maybe if she had appeared at the end in the graveyard, after boyd and sarah had walked off. just to let us know she was there and thinking of mel!

anyway, it was truly brilliant and had me nearly crying at the end! it was so emotional!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I thought it was the most powerful episode that Waking the Dead has offered,,As Dawnie says if this is the end of the program, it is a fitting end. So many emotions played in this episode,,it was terrific !!!!!!!!!

I watched it last night (i missed Sunday's though) so couldn't really get the story, but i must agree the ending was brilliant! A great way to tie up the series.

'Waking The Dead' filming thrown into chaos

BBC cop drama Waking The Dead has been thrown into chaos because the show's star Trevor Eve is facing a family crisis.

Trevor, 55, was forced to halt filming for the programme's seventh series and take a flight out to America when he heard that his 20-year-old son had been arrested in Los Angeles for assaulting a police officer.

A show source told The Sun: "We don't know how long he'll be gone and everything is right up in the air. He's the main character, so filming has been suspended on location and the cast have returned to the main film studios. They will have to shoot scenes that Trevor does not appear in until he gets this sorted and comes back to work.

"Trevor is obviously extremely concerned for Jack and desperate to do everything he can for him."

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well that means they are doing another series, i was kinda hoping they wouldn't as the ending on the last one was just perfect. But i do like the show, so i'm still kinda happy.

I've noticed that they've started repeating some Waking The Dead episodes on BBC1...i think they're from Series 5, just after Mel died? Anyway, i was wondering, is Series 5 released on dvd yet, does anyone know?

Thread Information