Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waking the Dead - Series 6

Boyd an atheist, never!!! no i think he is the impression he was giving. I know im looking forward to it. I didnt think that i would like Tara Fitzgerald either but i thought she was really good in it. I think ill like her.
    I really recognised the guy who played Joe McDonnagh but i cant htink where i recognise him from its doing my head in.

I've just found this on the Waking the Dead website - looks quite interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/wakingthe..._mystery.shtml

I love this program. And Last nights/Sunday Nights was brilliant - although the nuns were slightly scary and got me all confused, but good episode.
    Trever and Sue just make a great double act - love them!

I loved Sundays & last nights episodes, i'm glad waking the dead is back on. But I didn't get the whole shrine & nun thing at all - still loved it though.

I absolutely love this programme! Loved Sunday/Monday's two parter- i agree, Trevor and Sue make a wonderful double act, and it was a brilliant plot as per usual! Those dogs were scary and those nuns were too. I guessed that nun was Esther's child but the murderer being Killigan Junior totally shocked me! This show never fails to dissapoint me! I can't wait until next week's two parter.

yeah i agree, i honestly thought it was going to be daddy killigan, rather than junior. love the show, definately one of my favourites

i actually quite liked eve. i was so upset when holly left and then i was just getting used to the one from the BT adverts (sorry, i can't remeber her name), when she goes and leaves too. i didn't think i would like eve, but i didn't hate her and i think she will grow on me over time - providing she doesn't leave after one series as well of course!!!

Waking The Dead - Series 6 - Episode 4

Mask Of Sanity: Part 1

When a long-term patient in a secure psychiatric unit is released on the same day that the wallets of his murder victims are sent to the wife of one of them, the spotlight falls again on James Jenson in the latest two-part story for the Cold Case team.

Jenson was the prime suspect at the time of the three murders but was deemed mentally unfit to stand trial following a confession. One of the other suspects was Dr Bruno Rivelli, but this line of enquiry was dropped when Jenson confessed. Grace goes to interview Dr Rivelli, who now runs a successful paediatric psychiatry unit, having previously run the council-owned Hickley children's home.

A former resident of Hickley, Jenson returns to the children's home, now derelict, and remembers incidents from his childhood. Boyd decides to stir things up by telling Jenson that his friends sent the wallets in order to implicate him in the murders.

Spencer follows Jenson to the launch of a new housing development, where Jenson confronts Harris Wall as he makes a speech presenting the new development. The situation is defused by Wall's wife, Sophie, who clearly has influence over Jenson.

Alan Pierce, an old friend of Jenson's from the children's home, gives him a message – Sophie wants to meet with him after the presentation. But when Jenson arrives for the meeting, he is set upon by Harris Wall's security guards. Jenson sees off the security men and manages to escape. Alerted by Spencer, Boyd and Grace race to Pierce's flat but arrive too late – Alan Pierce has been murdered...

The story concludes tomorrow night at 9pm on BBC One.

Nicholas Beveney plays James Jensen, James Fox plays Dr Bruno Rivelli, Sue Johnston plays Grace, Trevor Eve plays Boyd, Wil Johnson plays Spencer, Martin Marquez plays Harris Wall and Jemma Redgrave plays Sophie Wall. The cast also includes Tara Fitzgerald as Eve and Felicite du Jeu as Stella.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (12-01-2007)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Thanks for posting this Dawnie ..Looks like another great episode Seems like each series gets better and better...maybe this is Britians answer to Americas CSI

I've never watched CSI so i wouldn't know, i've watched this show from the beginning, and that was only coz Claire Goose was going to be in it, but it's a totally fab show.

well, i can honestly say i have NO idea what was going on in this episode. i am usually ok with all the storylines and i love the show, but last night i didn't have a clue
    i think i just about understand the two cases, but what was the connection between the two???
    anyone who could explain it to me would be great
    thanks xxx
    p.s. sorry for being dumb!

Thread Information