Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I keep up with all my homework?

How do I keep up with all my homework?

Can I have some tips? I've got so many huge projects to do and tonnes of work to do and I can't spread it all over the days before I give it in.

Well, i would just suggest doing your homework on the day its set or make up a timetable of when you will do your homework, that could make your time a bit more organised. Or if it really is too much and you can't do that, just speak to your teachers at school and tell them that your getting too much homework. What year are you in Annaz?

I'm in Y9 at the moment and I'm getting two pieces of homework almost every night and it all adds up. I'm gonna do bits of it at school to even it all out and I think I'll make a timetable like your suggestion.

aww in yr 9 i didnt really get homework, but if its only a little piece try and do that as soon as possable so then on the weekends you can concentrate on th bigger pieces that you have

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Prioritise, by looking at the dates coursework needs to be submitted, the length of the work, and how much detail is needed. Like someone suggested come up with a timetable and try and do your work that day rather than leaving it.

Sounds like they are giving you loads especially near Christmas too, which sucks.

Just try and keep on top of it all and try not to stress out too much otherwise you will make yourself ill.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

my daughter is in year 8 and gets quite a lot of homework. she has been given a geography project on an earthquake of her choice and 10 days to do it in! thats beside the art project and other homework.
    i do agree with homework but it really bugs me that the school acts like you have no other life outside school.
    i try to teach my daughter to do the homework in order of when it is given and preferably on the night it is given, it seems to keep her on top of it a bit more.
    POOKIE

When I was in year 9, I worked almost non stop at the weekends as I had so much work. The higher the set is, the worse it is. Try to do as much as you can in the week, then set aside 1 day of the weekend to do the rest. Do the bits that will take the shortest amount of time and those that are due in first before all of the others.

is there any way you can get any done in school. Thats what i do now. Or stay behind after school as otherwise at home it doesnt get done. Try and set a routine like when you come in etc.

The best way is too really get oragnised and even ask teachers if you can stay in at lunch times or after school if you wnat help or just to do your work then. Im kinda in the same boat as you now, I have so much work for the end of this weekend and with being off timetable so much at christmas its makes it worse.

At the moment I'm quite up to date. But today I got: Write a hand written essay on rusting O_o In maths, draw seven different tessalations for Friday. Plus I have a huge history poster to give in.

It'll all help me with my SATS but it's so annoying!

Thread Information