Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The truth about Jo Stiles

Cool The truth about Jo Stiles

The arrival of Jackie Stiles is going to open up a whole big can of worms for a few villagers after it is revealed in a shock plot that Jo is the half sister of Richie Carter!! This development will lead to Richies return to the village he once lived in... and will spell trouble for both the Sugdens and Scott Windsor, his old mate... Richie certainley has a big score to settle with Andy Sugden , he killed Richies lover, Sarah Sugden and very nearly killed Richie too.. Richies decided its time Andy was made to pay, but his plan now leads to a hate campaign alongside devious Jo which will see all the Sugdens targetted ... even the Woolpack is vandelised as a threat to diane goes unheeded!! Richie also seduces Scott's sister Kelly and gets his current girlfreind Debbie Dingle into big trouble with the police
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2 words - FAR FETCHED

Sorry but I don't find this a very believeable plot at all.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i was thinking its not very believable as well. I know its a small world and all that but thats a bit OTT.

There are other rumours that she is Jack or Joe Sudgen's daugther or Katie's stepsister and all will be revealed when her mother arrives

why couldnt she have just been Jo Stiles the receptionist and they gave her a reasonable sensible storyline that is slightly more believable. I dont like the character or the actress personally so i really couldnt care less about these rumours. Killing her off would suit me.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    why couldnt she have just been Jo Stiles the receptionist and they gave her a reasonable sensible storyline that is slightly more believable. I dont like the character or the actress personally so i really couldnt care less about these rumours. Killing her off would suit me.

I agree .... when did anyone normal last arrive in a soap though? Everyone seems to have hidden agendas!

it would be nice for someone normal to arive, its different, without them having to "unearth a deep dark secret" its all getting a tad repetative.

Am i the only person who thinks this may be a good storyline? It will be quite a good plot i think, even though i agree it could be a little OTT. It will make the character of Jo Stiles a bit more central to the show and this type of storyline will give something good for the actress to work with. I guess we will just have to see how all this pans out but i am looking forward to seeing what both Jo and Richie have up their sleeves and i am also looking forward to Jackie Stiles' arrival, atleast we will see a bit of Jo's family.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 11-12-2006 at 21:04.

The storyline might be good but from what I remember that ritchie dude couldn't act well enough to pull it off :P

isn't jo leaving emmerdale i thought she was like

Thread Information