Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Murder Suspects Revealed - Contains Other Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Unfortunately, no. I'm doing creative writing, so no modelling.
    Lovely

It does look a bit like that. I think it's designed so that at the beginning you have an idea of whodunnit, but by the end there's been so many red herrings and arrests and contradicting clues you end up with absolutely no idea if the victim is even dead or not.
    Or not as the case maybe. I usually end up starting off with a suspect and thinking yes definitely but then change my mind during the storyline, end up with another victim only to findout that my first guess was right

I can just picture Matt getting up during the night for a night cap only for Tom to be stood behind him and saying "what do you think your doing son?" and Matt jumping out of his skin
    P.S. Do you get the impression we maybe hijacking another thread
    Last edited by Babe14; 16-12-2006 at 13:04.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Or not as the case maybe. I usually end up starting off with a suspect and thinking yes definitely but then change my mind during the storyline, end up with another victim only to findout that my first guess was right

The whodunnit I most remember is the Brookside Susannah one - where they did a week of flashbacks to people going to visit her the night she died. I remember because she'd been watching a video of, I think, her two children with this insipid music playing over it, and by the end of the week I was ready to put my foot through the telly if I heard it again.

Though I did guess right with that one, although as I remember it turned out to be an accident and I thought it would be full out murder.

P.S. Do you get the impression we maybe hijacking another thread
    Maybe we need to start King Heaven,

The whodunnit I most remember is the Brookside Susannah one - where they did a week of flashbacks to people going to visit her the night she died. I remember because she'd been watching a video of, I think, her two children with this insipid music playing over it, and by the end of the week I was ready to put my foot through the telly if I heard it again.

Though I did guess right with that one, although as I remember it turned out to be an accident and I thought it would be full out murder.
    I still think that Max did it.
    Who knows maybe Tom's death will turn out to be an accident and whoever(s) did it was arguing with him, shoved him and he fell..um this would be a typical Jimmy..

Maybe we need to start King Heaven,
    Well the thought has crossed my mind (it's that psychic thing again..) Do you watch Corrie,? If so we could start a Connor heaven one there too (Paul Connor is )

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Who knows maybe Tom's death will turn out to be an accident and whoever(s) did it was arguing with him, shoved him and he fell..um this would be a typical Jimmy..
    Isn't that what also happened with Carl and the postman?...He chucked something at him, and the postman fell. Maybe history repeats itself? Can just imagine Matthew if he found out...."You killed someone by accident and then made it look like murder...again!"

Although doesn't Tom get hit on the head, and then pushed? I suppose it's a bit difficult to both of those by accident, I doubt even Jimmy could manage it.

Well the thought has crossed my mind (it's that psychic thing again..) Do you watch Corrie,? If so we could start a Connor heaven one there too (Paul Connor is )
    Nope, not really a Corrie fan. I watched it a few times and the plots did look good, but I just didn't connect with any of it if that makes sense.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 17-12-2006 at 19:35.

I still think it's Colonel Terry Woods with his chocolate orange. "Don't just tap him, whack him!"
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 17-12-2006 at 20:08.

Isn't that what also happened with Carl and the postman?...He chucked something at him, and the postman fell. Maybe history repeats itself? Can just imagine Matthew if he found out...."You killed someone by accident and then made it look like murder...again!"

Although doesn't Tom get hit on the head, and then pushed? I suppose it's a bit difficult to both of those by accident, I doubt even Jimmy could manage it.

He could if he shoved Tom and it was when he fell he hit his head. Yes I can just picture Matthew's expression and hear him (he really has been doing some wonderful expressions lately, espec when Tom and Rosemary get all lovey dovey )

If they are all in it together I could also hear Matt saying "Jimmy for once in your life you ACTUALLY got something right, even though it is me who still has to mop up after you!"

I don't think it would be a King baby, it would be a bit too deja vu and I don't think any of them would actually kill Tom, only be accident

My thoughts are drifting now towards Chas.. ( Here I go..here I go..)

Nope, not really a Corrie fan. I watched it a few times and the plots did look good, but I just didn't connect with any of it if that makes sense.
    Perfect sense, I love Corrie right now it is brill..

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    I still think it's Colonel Terry Woods with his chocolate orange. "Don't just tap him, whack him!"
    Again someone else whom I am strongly suspecting, the motive being emotional distress..

does anyone else think that the stuff that has been previewed with jamie is a bittoo obvious. I Dont think its him, i think it could be the bro's and they try and stich up bob or terry.

Off topic for a minute, did anyone see LK Today the other day when she was in emmerdale, whose house was she in when talking to Bob and Jimmy its the one that had fire damage behind it?

I've joined the whodunnit thing on the emmerdale site, and got the first clue!!!!

got my first clue!!!! on the whodunnit site

Thread Information