Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Murder Suspects Revealed - Contains Other Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue
    if jamie did do it there is a chance he might tell bob and he'd maybe keep him strong in order to not lose another kid.

I don't know why but I see len doing it...you do some funny things for love and I can see him with a dark side. I really don't think it'll be one of the obvious suspects.
    Yes I agree Bob would keep Jamie strong and he'd do what he could to protect him because as far as he would be concerned this is revenge, but I can't see Jamie being able to keep his nerve. However I can also see Bob blaming himself for Jamie facing a murder charge.

My money too is on Len, even though I still think Terry would have the greatest impact on the whodunit storyline, but on the other hand I think Len would have the same kind of impact and we would once again have Edna involved and probably blaming herself, afterall she was the one who started it all in way. Also this would lead to a sort of "Romeo/Juliet" style ending and Len would come across as a bit hypercritcal after all the grief he gave Pearl over her "discrepicences". So yes Len it is for me.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I've had a look at this! Surprised that Edna isn't amongst the suspects but i suppose she hasn't got it in her to kill someone. I think Bob doesn't have it in him to kill anyone, he may be really upset but if he killed Tom, he would have too much to lose, he's got Viv and his twins are on the way.

I think it will be one of the King Brothers or Rosemary who will do the deed. I think i will put my bet on Jimmy doing the deed. He will finally crack and Tom keeps preventing him from confessing the truth about the show home disaster, and Tom is the only one stopping him so i think Jimmy could be the culprit.

I don't think Grayson has much a motive, and Jamie and Len don't have it in them to murder someone. We've also known Terry for a long time, and we all know that he wouldn't be capable of murder.

I think the killer will be someone who hasn't got much steam left in their character. The storyline is lasting until March/April time so i guess Tom's killer will be caught eventually?! So that must mean the culprit must be leaving the show...so i think the killer could be someone who will be leaving the show.

I was also surprised that Edna wasn't amongst the suspects and would of liked to of seen her as the one who did it. Another couple Iwould of putup there would of been Jack and Diane.

I agree the person(s) whodunnit will be someone{s} who is leaving due to the fact that their contract is up and do not wish to renew or the decison has been made not to renew.

This storyline would be the perfect way of getting rid of Scott Windsor from the soap, I know he isn't a suspect but we could have a nice twist here with him being the one who did it. (He has asked to take leave from the show and other things which he is due to appear in due to his "current" situation. (D/S)) Bye..Bye Scott Windsor..

Just for the record I'm sticking with Len.

Just seen on This Morning that apparently there are 11 possible endings - same 10 suspects, but there's one where all the King brothers gang up and do it together.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Just seen on This Morning that apparently there are 11 possible endings - same 10 suspects, but there's one where all the King brothers gang up and do it together.
    That would be a great twist to have more than one culprit and I like the idea of all the King Brothers being involved, but in a way it would be slightly repetitive as it would have some traits of Paul Marsden who Carl accidentally killed and all the brothers did a cover up job. However this scenareo would work again with maybe the blame being pinned on another i.e Rosemary the perfect all round revenge and outcome for the King brothers. (am wondering if Rosemary is actually leaving with the announcement of Linda Lusardo coming into it) Yes am liking this idea

Thanks for the info and lovely to hear from you again

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    That would be a great twist to have more than one culprit and I like the idea of all the King Brothers being involved, but in a way it would be slightly repetitive as it would have some traits of Paul Marsden who Carl accidentally killed and all the brothers did a cover up job. However this scenareo would work again with maybe the blame being pinned on another i.e Rosemary the perfect all round revenge and outcome for the King brothers. (am wondering if Rosemary is actually leaving with the announcement of Linda Lusardo coming into it) Yes am liking this idea

Thanks for the info and lovely to hear from you again
    I'm not sure if Rosemary would be leaving or not - the two characters may clash in terms of similarity, although every bitch needs another bitch to go up against. I think we may see her and Linda fighting to be the lady of the manor at Home Farm if Linda thinks she and her daughter have a claim to it - with the King boys wanting neither of them there.

Good to be back again - I'll be around a few weeks as I'm home for Christmas, and I'm going to try to get on more doing the Spring to see if I can figure out this damn murder,
    Last edited by BlackKat; 16-12-2006 at 11:48.

I'm not sure if Rosemary would be leaving or not - the two characters may clash in terms of similarity, although every bitch needs another bitch to go up against. I think we may see her and Linda fighting to be the lady of the manor at Home Farm if Linda thinks she and her daughter have a claim to it - with the King boys wanting neither of them there.

Good to be back again - I'll be around a few weeks as I'm home for Christmas, and I'm going to try to get on more doing the Spring to see if I can figure out this damn murder,
    I like the way the soaps appear to be bringing powerful bitchy business like women in and sort of setting them up against the men. Yes that could be a possibility Rosemary and Linda going head to head trying to shaft one another yet at the same time working together against the King boys..

I thought Ihad this murder scenareo worked out butnow I'm not so sure for as promised there are lots of twists and turns..

Have you signed up on ITV to take part in the whodunnit, I have

Glad that you will be around, I miss our madness

P.S I have a new victim to replace Jake It's Corrie's turn now

You getting on alright at uni?
    Last edited by Babe14; 16-12-2006 at 12:18.

I thought Ihad this murder scenareo worked out butnow I'm not so sure for as promised there are lots of twists and turns..

Have you signed up on ITV to take part in the whodunnit, I have

Glad that you will be around, I miss our madness

P.S I have a new victim to replace Jake It's Corrie's turn now

You getting on alright at uni?

Yep, signed on and ready.

Uni is great, having a fantastic time. I'm at an art school so it's all very creative and mad, though I too have missed our...um special brand of madness here,

Yep, signed on and ready.

Uni is great, having a fantastic time. I'm at an art school so it's all very creative and mad, though I too have missed our...um special brand of madness here,
    I thought you would have a fab time at uni most people who go do. Now you say art class, does this involve life like modelling and does Jake spring to mind

Itv say that it starts at 7.00pm xmas day and that an E will be sent to remind us..um well I think I might be in cogneto by then..

Have you read the spoilers? I can see at times that this whodunnit will bug me a bit, cos it looks like it's going to be a bit like the H&A whodunnit where different people keep on being arrested and charged and I think 3 monthsof that will drive me mad

I thought you would have a fab time at uni most people who go do. Now you say art class, does this involve life like modelling and does Jake spring to mind
    Unfortunately, no. I'm doing creative writing, so no modelling.

Itv say that it starts at 7.00pm xmas day and that an E will be sent to remind us..um well I think I might be in cogneto by then..

Have you read the spoilers? I can see at times that this whodunnit will bug me a bit, cos it looks like it's going to be a bit like the H&A whodunnit where different people keep on being arrested and charged and I think 3 monthsof that will drive me mad
    It does look a bit like that. I think it's designed so that at the beginning you have an idea of whodunnit, but by the end there's been so many red herrings and arrests and contradicting clues you end up with absolutely no idea if the victim is even dead or not.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 16-12-2006 at 12:49.

Thread Information