Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firestarter

yes Peter is in witness protection, I also heard that some people beat Drew up so that Peter will save him. Drew finds out Peter is still alive

Yeah Drew keeps getting beat up and we see the people who do it taking picturs of him (the pictures get sent to peter) one day drew gets abducted and took to an abandened warehouse but then we see that it is peter who did it to save drew from these men - the ones peter mentioned to tracy just before the fire, peter faces off against this guy and shoots him dead so can come out of hiding thats when leah, dan and the rest of the bay find out that he is still alive

theres just something that bothers me if peters still alive who did die and whos liver did jack get that saved his life
    Maisie Mouse

probably some random stranger who also had the same match.

so his death was a fix ? and wasn't he in witness protection for Zoe being back? - but shes dead now, i think. thats confusing !! good storylines though!

Zoe is dead he is in witness protection because of some people who he and claire put away years ago have been released from jail - as was mentioned in the episode before his supposed death.

The person who set the fire was a fire fighter and its all related to Peter stil being alive.

confusing stuff ! sounds like good episodes though! im lookng forwrd to watching them !

Does Dean have anything to do with the fires? Who is the person who was blackmailing the cop?

i have a feeling

hey, i think its the new guy, Dean, since watching yesterdays episode i have a funny feeling it is him. He was in Drews boarding school and Drew said that he kinda said that he would get him back for "ratting" on something that he did at school.... there you go, what do you think of my theroy!!

Thread Information