Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firestarter

Firestarter

So who is starting all the fires? I thought it was Drew

I dunno. I thought it was Drew too. I also thought maybe it could be Mumma Rose, as she's back this week. But then thought, why would she do that, when all she wants is Tasha really. So now I'm truly stumped

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    I dunno. I thought it was Drew too. I also thought maybe it could be Mumma Rose, as she's back this week. But then thought, why would she do that, when all she wants is Tasha really. So now I'm truly stumped
    Never thought of Mumma Rose. yeah she wants only Tasha but Martha and Jack were involved in Tasha leaving so maybe she is getting to her via Jack. If Jack is caught up with the fires then she could get to tasha without him involved.. Good thinking Lea
    Super Mod

I heard it was Mumma Rose. Maybe she's doing it as a distraction. If the cops (and Jack) are caught up with the fires and are convinced its Drew then they won't really notice she is back and she can do what she likes.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly
    I heard it was Mumma Rose. Maybe she's doing it as a distraction. If the cops (and Jack) are caught up with the fires and are convinced its Drew then they won't really notice she is back and she can do what she likes.

oooh that's an interesting thought...and doesn't jack have to skip the honeymoon because of this fire thing leaving tasha and marth to go off together...

Ah yeah didn't really think of Jacks involvement. Good point. Mumma Rose being back should be could, bound to ruffle a few feathers between Tasha and Robbie aswell, when she's found out to be back.

Yeah, Jack gets called in because another fire has been started so Martha and Tash go away together. The perfect plan, start a fire, get Jack off the scene so Tash goes on the honeymoon instead and then she can steal Tash's baby.
    I didn't think about Tash and Robbie now that Mumma Rose is back.

No the fires are nothing to do with mama rose the people starting the fires know that peter is in witness protection so are trying to frame drew for the fires to draw peter out of hiding, when this doesn't work they abduct drew and beat him up, until peter comes to save him.

slight problem there.. peters dead
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

peter is not dead he is in witness protection

Thread Information