Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three biggest stars have been axed......

Exclamation Three biggest stars have been axed......

FROM Digital Spy 8.5.05

Three of the biggest Neighbours stars have been axed in a surprise shake-up at the Aussie soap.

According to the Herald Sun, producers have decided to ditch Marisa Warrington (Sindi Watts), Kevin Harrington (David Bishop) and Marcella Russo (Lijana Bishop) in favour of fresh faces.

All three will leave the show when their current contracts expire later this year. Blair McDonough, who plays policeman Stuart Parker, is expected to join them of his own accord.

Casting has already begun to find a new family, who will move into Ramsay Street later this year. "Good looking new faces are high on the producer's secret shopping list," said the Herald Sun, "with previous acting experience not necessarily a requirement."

if Stuart is leaving it doesn't leave much hope for his brother, does it really?
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Sindi and David don't really bother me but i like lil why are they geting rid of her?

None of them are a great loss in my opinion. Sindi looks like a boy and patronises Stuart, David is just dull and Lil, well she neither bothers nor interests me. Fair enough i say!

Isnt Stu going as well?
    The old crow *pecks*

Smile

Thank god they are getting rid of Sindi, she REALLY does my head in. So does David, and Lil's eyebrows could have a whole series of their own. They are evil

they should keep lil she's really good in it. i hate david though am glad he will be leaving i think he is really boring. am not really bothered about sindi although her voice does go through me.

um if david and lil go what will serena and sky do will they go tooo!!!
    Georgie

They would probably stay on with Harold.

I don't really mind that they're leaving. I don't much like David but I guess Lil and Sindi can be OK sometimes.

nnnoo - i like lil n sindi although her voice is rather annoying. david is boring tho. and stus ma fave character!!!!

Thread Information