Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily Decider Discussion Thread

is it that the rope is tied to the horse BUT the rope isnt actually tied to anything?? Leaving horse free to walk to bale of hay?

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Nope - thats not right Siobhan, although it is a possibility - just not the answer I have
    Ok then this is my second choice.. the horse is on a rope 15 foot but the hay is 25 ft away from where he is now.... if he moved across to the hay (he has a diameter of 30ft) he can reach the hay???
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by debs
    is it that the rope is tied to the horse BUT the rope isnt actually tied to anything?? Leaving horse free to walk to bale of hay?
    Correct Debs!!

The answer I have for this one is that the rope isn't tied to anything, so the horse can walk freely around to do whatever it wants still

OOHH head hurts with new decider.. I have got 3 so far but will keep at them.. good work again guys.. I love this deciders... (beat pacman )
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    OOHH head hurts with new decider.. I have got 3 so far but will keep at them.. good work again guys.. I love this deciders... (beat pacman )
    The nasty thing with this decider is that I have my answers, anything but the answers I have will not be classed as correct (although if one word out of the two are correct, a point will be scored)

Evillllllll

Hope everyone does give them a go though, as its surprising how easy it can be to get them (although if I hadn't seen the answers I'd be scratching my head too )

Excellent decider again.. got most of them, including why that number is very unique..
    Super Mod

Me thinks I'm gonna have to post an extra hard one next time

You're all too clever! Unless some answers have been searched, even though I do request not to, to make it more fun....

If it's any consellation Ems I knew hardley any of them I thought the pairing one was easy though ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clauses Bitch
    If it's any consellation Ems I knew hardley any of them I thought the pairing one was easy though ^_^
    Had to pop a couple of easy ones in there although looking at the answers I've received, we must have straight A students in there...

Can you post the answers to that Decider, I like to know what they are, they seemed really hard some of them.

Thread Information