Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Island Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    At what time will evictions take place?

I think you can vote til 8 so maybe nine?

And Ems I think you and Lee are doin a fab job! Though its quite naughty in places! I feel a bit pervy for reading it
    Last edited by Em; 01-12-2006 at 16:55.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    At what time will evictions take place?
    The actual eviction will probably take place around 9pm

Strange today there seems to be only 2 people about

I'm gonna start a discussion off...

Who thinks Jude needs to start being a man?! Charlotte lied to him saying she was on a break, yet had failed to tell the same to Gavin, shes having goes at people, starting the arguments, but then saying the others just started on her... can she be trusted?

Lindsey/Darren - whats going on there? One minute she likes him, next minute she wants to be friends, then she wants more from Jude, but when its offered on a plate she backs away!

Kerry/George and Robbie seem to be the only ones having a real good laugh in there and John seems to disappeared!

Its going to be Deserted Island rather than Love Island in a minute!

These are my observations, not my opinions btw - a bit like Dermot

Yes Jude does need to be a man and Charlotte should never have lied.. She only wanted on thing from Jude (which she got) and she can't seem to make up her mind. Since the arrival of Gavin, she has gotten worse.. Jude needs to leave this alone and maybe him and Gavin can both tell her it is over and sent the two of them to the love shack

Lindsay is a tease.. flirts and backs off, flirts and back off.. Is she still hung up on Dec?? me thinks so.

John is pining for George M!! ah bless he is the only gay on the island
    Super Mod

Ok, Jude/Charlotte thing....I beleive what she did was wrong, but I feel sorry for her as a lot of people where b*tching behind her back. It appears that Kerry is genuine and is the only one sticking up for her. Jude did go off with Lindsay, and Lindsay has been the one causing most of the arguments in terms of not letting things go. It only kicked off for Charlotte when the whole Gavin thing came out.

As for Jude, whats the saying you can't help who you fall for. I've met a few badboys in my past

Lindsay/Darren, I think they would make a good couple, however Lindsay has backed off from him which is a shame. I think after Dec left she has been confused and latched on to whatever man is around at the time. I think she should have a good time in the Love Shack... When is that btw?

George is good, but he's not in it as much as the others are.

Robbie is funny.

Kerry is Kerry, up for a laugh and caring.

Whos John again
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Lindsay/Darren, I think they would make a good couple, however Lindsay has backed off from him which is a shame. I think after Dec left she has been confused and latched on to whatever man is around at the time. I think she should have a good time in the Love Shack... When is that btw?
    At the moment, I'm not sure about the whole Love Shack thing as there are only a few always posting and the Love Shack could end up with just one post - so jury is out on that one, although they may go in over night or something like that - any suggestions?

what about having them in the love shack for a couple of hours for the winning pairs of the task and then have a different theme each time. This may encourage more posts. Then keep the threads for the winning pairs leaving the island for the final week

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    what about having them in the love shack for a couple of hours for the winning pairs of the task and then have a different theme each time. This may encourage more posts. Then keep the threads for the winning pairs leaving the island for the final week
    I agree, a week might be too long for some....

What about sending the winning pair to the love shack in the evening, as that's when most people are around posting, and allow the couple to come back in the morning...It worked for Jude and Charlotte

A different theme each time, also sounds good...
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thats what I was thinking - it was only ever going to be for one day before, but I was thinking overnight would be better, returning the next day

Thread Information