Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Island Discussion Thread

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Island Discussion Thread

Discuss the goings on here...

How has Day 1/the first night gone?? Any romances on the cards already? Did George/John initially forget they were gay??

No talk about who is who please - any hints of posts about who is who will be deleted

You will get chance to discuss who people are once they are evicted.

Yes you're right. John and George forgot they were gay and Kerry and Charlotte might just have discovered they are !!!!!!

I think Declan's got the hots for charlotte

First day so haven't got much to say (suprisingly )
    Last edited by Jojo; 26-11-2006 at 15:28.

God, this whole Declan/Kerry/Jude thing is so... strange. Declan is just desperate, Jude is way too smug for his own good, and Kerry- well, i'm not sure if she even knows whats going on!

Those 3 are the only ones i've really seen around much so far, apart from the odd comment from people like Lindsey.

But come on, its the first proper day, and they're already having bitch fights? It just seems pointless when its meant to be over such trivial things. Leave the fights untill you actualy have something proper to fight over, i reckon!

Oh yeah, and Decs alter-ego -- loving the attempts at the Geordie accent, but try adding some "Howways" and stuff in as well, because they dont just say "Y Aye Man" all the time. Either that, or dont do it at all. A quick Google search, and add some in, will make Abi happy
    Last edited by Abi; 26-11-2006 at 15:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    God, this whole Declan/Kerry/Jude thing is so... strange. Declan is just desperate, Jude is way too smug for his own good, and Kerry- well, i'm not sure if she even knows whats going on!

Those 3 are the only ones i've really seen around much so far, apart from the odd comment from people like Lindsey.

But come on, its the first proper day, and they're already having bitch fights? It just seems pointless when its meant to be over such trivial things. Leave the fights untill you actualy have something proper to fight over, i reckon!

Oh yeah, and Decs alter-ego -- loving the attempts at the Geordie accent, but try adding some "Howways" and stuff in as well, because they dont just say "Y Aye Man" all the time. Either that, or dont do it at all. A quick Google search, and add some in, will make Abi happy
    I'm still trying to figure out what the argument started for in the first place Abs And I'm still none the wiser!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I'm still trying to figure out what the argument started for in the first place Abs And I'm still none the wiser!!!
    Exactly! Its just attention seeking, and plain irritating now!

Guys, pack it in, and do something which actually has some purpose to it (Like making us like you, or something...)

Me thinks there is some confusion going on between John/George and Charlotte/Kerry. Are we going to have our first all male of all female love shack thread. If ITV thought of this maybe it wouldn't have axed it

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I'm loving the characters so far. Whoever is playing them is doing a great job of making me believe that this stuff could actually be happening or could be said on a real life Love Island with the real celebs in it.

Yuk.. I was right, it is jodi marsh. I really can't stand that woman!! I know she said she was bullied on BB but she is just so annoying.. why didn't she go on I'm a celeb and be left there!!!
    Super Mod

Oh could you have imagined her on I'm a Celeb !! That would have been brilliant!!

I can't really remember her being bulled in Big Bro though - was she?! Maybe I missed it though as I didn't watch every night...just once a week

Thread Information