Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sean and Jean incest?!

Did you see that jean had the same reaction to bradley as well when she met him as she never left him alone when he was there, just the same like she did to sean, she was all over him like a rash even when stacey was around, i would like jean to try and do the same to stacey's boyfriend as did you see the way jean treated sean, would jean do that what do you think as jean may of abused her son and i would love jean to do it to bradley as she was weird around him as well and not just sean.

I would like jean to try it on with bradley like she did the same to sean as i think she fancies him, as i think she would hit on stacey's boyfriend as she said to stacey what a great catch bradley was and this was twice to stacey, so if she does it with sean, i could see her doing the same to bradley as she said that bradley had lovely hair and a good job as i could see jean doing the same to bradley and not just sean only if she lived on the square as she was very mothely not only to sean but to bradley as well, do you think jean see's bradley as a replacement for one of her boys as i think she does as she told stacey that she had too lovely boys, her father and sean and perhaps she see's bradley as another replacement for another of her boys, what do you think

Because if jean abused sean, i would love her to do it to bradley as i think jean would and knowing he is stacey's boyfriend, how would stacey react to her not only abusing sean but tried to with her boyfriend what do you think as i think jean would as she may see bradley as a replacement for her husband or another boy to add to her list and how would sean and stacey react, would jean do that.

I love to jean to try it on with bradley if she did abuse sean as well as i would love to hear stacey and sean reaction to abuse bradley as jean seems to have a thing for young boys as when bradley came to see her for the first time, she did not want to leave and get her medication as she wanted to be around bradley but stacey forced her to get her medication as jean did not want to leave as i think jean fancies him and i think stacey knows this as well.

Also i wonder how max and tanya would react to her trying to abuse bradley, especially max as he could see her as a women who likes young boys especially his son and tanya reaction would probably be shocked as well as tanya had a affair with sean and tanya might think jean is after her stepson and jean's family seem to have a obession for max and tanya's side of the family as it is always happening and i wonder what stacey reaction would be as well to this and trying to abuse her boyfriend or hitting on him, what do you think.
    Last edited by slater girl; 26-11-2006 at 10:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    I agree the moment he made Stacey leave and he burst into tears I felt so sorry for him whatever happened he hasn't spoke about it ever and he's been carrying this weight around for years and now he's got this huge chip on his shoulder with good reason
    Yeah I know. He is a lot like Dennis mind isn't he?! I know we shouldn't really compare but you can't help feeling that they are trying to recreate what they had with him. Or do the things with Sean that they didn't have chance to do with Dennis.

It's not a bad thing, I loved Dennis! And Sean's got Jean and Stacey. It'll be fantastic when it gets going!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yeah I know. He is a lot like Dennis mind isn't he?! I know we shouldn't really compare but you can't help feeling that they are trying to recreate what they had with him. Or do the things with Sean that they didn't have chance to do with Dennis.

It's not a bad thing, I loved Dennis! And Sean's got Jean and Stacey. It'll be fantastic when it gets going!
    Dont compare scruffy to Dennis please!!!!

Theres something defeineltl going on there, cant wait until it unfolds. this seems like its going to be a very big storyline between them!

Quote Originally Posted by kayla05
    Theres something defeineltl going on there, cant wait until it unfolds. this seems like its going to be a very big storyline between them!
    Yeah! When is Jean back, I keep asking but people don't seem to know.
    I don't think it's really a spoiler to say when an actress is coming back to the role. So if anyone knows please tell me!
    Last edited by littlemo; 27-11-2006 at 21:40.

There is definitely something gone on between Jean and Sean. However I don't necessarily think it was sexual abuse- it could well have been physical- and I'm not even sure Jean was Sean's abuser. Is there not the possibility Sean was abused by his Dad and Jean knew about it but did nothing to stop it which is why Sean is cold and bitter towards her. If Jean had been Sean's abuser would he really have risked leaving Stacey with her when he disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286
    There is definitely something gone on between Jean and Sean. However I don't necessarily think it was sexual abuse- it could well have been physical- and I'm not even sure Jean was Sean's abuser. Is there not the possibility Sean was abused by his Dad and Jean knew about it but did nothing to stop it which is why Sean is cold and bitter towards her. If Jean had been Sean's abuser would he really have risked leaving Stacey with her when he disappeared?
    I think Jean could well have thought of Sean as a replacement for her husband. Sick! I don't think she would have been attracted to Stacey in that way.

Sean was just a kid anyway, it's o.k to be a bit selfish at that age. Whose to say what you would do in that situation.

Incest is never consensual, it is always an abusive relationship. But I think that San fears that he has the same condition as Jean, it usually shows when boys are in their late teens or early twenties. He can behave rather split in circumstances, he definitely has a personality disorder, or a faulty conscious, as he never regretted treating Ruby badly. He does love his little sister and wants to be in her good books.
    In my work I often encounter children with erratic behaviour who act different to various situations.
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 06-12-2006 at 19:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Incest is never consensual, it is always an abusive relationship. But I think that San fears that he has the same condition as Jean, it usually shows when boys are in their late teens or early twenties. He can behave rather split in circumstances, he definitely has a personality disorder, or a faulty conscious, as he never regretted treating Ruby badly. He does love his little sister and wants to be in her good books.
    In my work I often encounter children with erratic behaviour who act different to various situations.
    That's an extremely interesting point you've just raised there! The way he is with Stacey is totally different to how he treats everyone else and he can never lie to her (the exception being about Al when he first came to the Square)- where as he has no problem lying to everyone else

Rob played the role of sean slater perfectly especially in the extremely emotinal scence with his Mum Jean. It was so powerful but heartbreaign too. They have hurt each other so much and when Sean broke down I cried my heart out.

I think Sean will become a very interesting EE character and he has cute dimples when he smiles too and i love the way he is protective of Stacey...

debbiejane

Thread Information