Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sean and Jean incest?!

Sean and Jean incest?!

I know we've got a Stacey/Bradley thread, but I thought there might be quite a few people who just wanted to discuss this. I think it's interesting, and it's kind of a separate topic.

I found Jean really weird tonight, weirder than usual. The scene in the bathroom was very up close and personal, on her part. It's obvious that Sean sees his mum as some kind of threat. He almost seemed scared of her. When he told her that he left because of her, she reacted in a very unexpected way. She looked directly at him and said 'no you didn't'. I thought she would be upset or get angry, but her tone was very calm. I found it quite chilling! I don't know about anyone else?!

Watching it a second time, it didn't feel as shocking. But the first time I saw it, I felt very voyeuristic and I was cringing.

It would be a fantastic storyline!
    Last edited by littlemo; 24-11-2006 at 02:20.

Yeah, I am thinking the same. Something has gone on between them, maybe she abused him when their Dad died?

Did you notice how Jean's tone of voice changed when Stacey walked into the bathroom.

I actually felt sorry for Sean.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I think either Their dad caught Jean abusing Sean and thats why he commited suicide or Jean caught The Dad abusing Sean and thats why he committed suicide,and thats why Sean blames Jean.

What ever has gone on its clear stacey doesnt know anything about it, and sean wants it to stay that way. sean wants to protect stacey from what ever has gone on in the past as you could see when he walked out of the tube

This is really starnge cos after the episode my dad was like have yo not figured it out yet? I just thought it was Jean bing really werid but he said that she used to absue him and I just felt really confused, my dad doesnt even like eastenders and when he started going on how obvious it was i felt so stupid.

Isnt incest were they are both willing though?I thought she was very sinister!!!Little Mo,how many times have you watched it!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman
    Isnt incest were they are both willing though?I thought she was very sinister!!!Little Mo,how many times have you watched it!!!
    Thats my understanding of incest - 2 willing parties, as opposed to abuse.

From reading what I've missed etc, I'd say along the lines of abuse rather than incest...

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Thats my understanding of incest - 2 willing parties, as opposed to abuse.

From reading what I've missed etc, I'd say along the lines of abuse rather than incest...
    It probably is abuse but we just think of it as incest, becuase its with blood relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    It probably is abuse but we just think of it as incest, becuase its with blood relatives.
    I am sure it will all come out what exactly went on... EE are doing a good job of keep this one under wraps
    Super Mod

The good thing is there is more to Sean leaving, so i am glad more secrets and relevations will come out.

Thread Information