Thread: John Paul and Hannah

John Paul and Hannah

Anyone else think they make a really sweet couple?

I think they look so cute together!

I prefer them to Sarah and Craig! Mainly because i cant stand Sarah! lol

they were so sweet tonight, i hope they lst as a couple i prefer them to sarah and craig as well. He was really cute showing her how to hold the bowling ball. Bless.

Yeah they do make a really nice couple...it was really sweet how they both plucked up the courage to kiss each other at the end...i definetly prefer them as a couple to Sarah and Craig. Why do i get the feeling though that John Paul doesn't have feelings for Hannah?!

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yeah they do make a really nice couple...it was really sweet how they both plucked up the courage to kiss each other at the end...i definetly prefer them as a couple to Sarah and Craig. Why do i get the feeling though that John Paul doesn't have feelings for Hannah?!
    because rumor has it
    Spoiler:
    he is gay
    or he hasnt been taking his date doctor advice
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

well i heard on here a while ago they stay together into the new year and are involevd in an eating disorder storyline shell become belmic due to him 'bullying' her. dont know how true this is. sorry if i posted it where it shouldnt be.

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx
    well i heard on here a while ago they stay together into the new year and are involevd in an eating disorder storyline shell become belmic due to him 'bullying' her. dont know how true this is. sorry if i posted it where it shouldnt be.
    Oh thanks for that...sounds really interesting! Couldn't imagine John Paul bullying Hannah though..but it depends how your rumour implies it..

I heard what you mentioned as a spoiler D1 too, could well be the case...

They do suit. They both have similar personalities- acting like they're 'all confident' but insecure too.

Thread Information