Thread: Bradley's secret Corrie scenes

Bradley's secret Corrie scenes

BRADLEY WALSH filmed his final scenes for Coronation Street last week – but shot two different endings to keep fans guessing.

The actor, who is leaving the show to pursue a host of TV projects, insists even he is being kept in the dark about the fate of his character, Danny Baldwin.

The TV factory boss is currently basking in the glory of his rekindled romance his ex-wife Frankie – blissfully unaware of the passion between her and his son Jamie (Rupert Hill).

Bradley said: "You’ll have to see what happens because we did film a couple of versions.

"I just don’t know."

But while the departure of the Cockney charmer will mean the Street loses its best loved character, another famous face is returning.

Actress Jane Danson, who played scheming gold digger Leanne Battersby, is making her eagerly-awaited comeback following maternity leave – and her timing couldn’t be better.

Coy Bradley confirmed: "Leanne will be back but I don’t know when. I couldn’t say if it’s to do with my storyline."

Since leaving the soap, former Brentford football star Bradley has returned to his soccer roots and created new DVD, Bradley Walsh’s Soccer Shockers.

The 46-year-old star was delighted to bring his passions for football and comedy together.

He said: "I watched all the clips and very funny they are too. It’s the ones with the goalkeepers that I like because I think goalkeepers are far too well protected."

And as his Corrie role reaches it’s Christmas climax, Bradley will be playing Buttons in panto Cinderella at Milton Keynes.

However, next year the star is considering ditching his role as Buttons in favour of playing an Ugly Sister.

He added: "When I get too old - I’m 47 next birthday – the next move will be Panto Dame! That would be quite fun."

But despite loving a laugh, Bradley is determined to make it as a serious actor and is currently reading scripts ahead of plans to star in an ITV drama next year and dreams of working with Hollywood stars such as Meryl Streep.

He said: "There’s some great female actresses. I love the movie Bridges of Madison County. Meryl Streep for me was marvellous, it’s a very underrated film. I just thought she was great.

"To be able to work with someone like her or Judi Dench or Helen Mirren would be such an honour. Unlikely, but something to aspire to."

Bradley certainly has a lot of friends in high places – Hollywood star Ray Winstone convinced him to focus on his acting career ahead of his role in Corrie.

He revealed: "Ray Winstone’s a pal of mine, he said to me: ‘Why don’t you try acting?’

"I’d love to play opposite Ray in Vincent, I really would. I don’t know if I’d get that chance but it would be amazing."

But despite juggling all his current projects, Bradley wishes he was in the Australian outback filming I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!

He added: "I would love to. I think this show this year is excellent. I said to my wife, ‘I would love to have a go at that – I really would.’

"You’ve got to test yourself. Kangaroo testicles? The bigger the bounce, the better."

Bradley Walsh’s Soccer Shockers is the ultimate Christmas gift for football fans everywhere, available from all good retailers. Recommended retail price £19.99.

And we
    Spoiler:
    haven't seen the last of him yet. He turns up in the street again New years eve/day where he contacts Jamie and tells him not to worry about the factory. He also contacts Liam to tall him he has a new business partner. Liam worries all night about who it is only to find out the next day that it is his brother Paul. (D/S - Corrie Spoilers) Also Bradley has said that he will return to the street sooner rather than later, when depends on how long he is needed for his other projects. (ITV)

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

You won't see him, you will just hear him phoning Jamie on New Years Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Also Bradley has said that he will return to the street sooner rather than later, when depends on how long he is needed for his other projects. (ITV)[/spoiler]
    It might be sooner than he thinks. Can't see Hollywood welcoming him with open arms
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Awww thats a shame, well I think what he does is great anyway, I dont like Jamie lately.

oh yes we do!
    Frankie leaves the Street
    Sunday, December 31 2006 at 19:30 GMT on ITV1

Spoiler:
    When Jamie receives a phone call after midnight, he is horror struck to hear Danny’s voice. Jamie wants answers but Danny merely tells him not to worry about the factory, wishes him a happy New Year and hangs up. Will Jamie be able to pick up the pieces and move on?
    Last edited by Babe14; 18-12-2006 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Bah!! Humbug
    It might be sooner than he thinks. Can't see Hollywood welcoming him with open arms
    But he knows the right people, Ray Winstone a pal of his

More like Robert Winston.

Well blow me down, he is appearing again. Thanks for correcting me. Looks like Danny's got his life back on track.

More like Robert Winston.

Well blow me down, he is appearing again. Thanks for correcting me. Looks like Danny's got his life back on track.
    Your very welcome Yes it looks like Danny has cleared his head, dusted himself off, picked up the pieces and decided to move on. I'm beginning to wander if this twist on new years day may be that Frankie and Danny leave together and start afresh in spain as
    Spoiler:
    Jamie and Frankie split. Also Danny sells his share of the business to Paul at a hefty cost!

But there again if Leanne is returning...
    Last edited by Babe14; 19-12-2006 at 08:43.

Thread Information