Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 51 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes
    I think its a it stupid to make Max like Den. It sounds like the Den/Zoe thing again - I'm sure Max wouldn't do what Den did. He truly loves Tanya.
    The fact that Max loves Tanya hasn't stopped him from cheating in the past though. Plus I think the writers have set it up to show that Max and Stacey have had chemistry from the offset. Remember the first scene with them together? Most of us thought that something was going to develop. And he's played quite a big part in the 'abortion storyline', and getting closer to her.

It might seem weird, the age difference, but she is technically an adult. And I don't think it's going to be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing. From what i've heard it could be that Stacey throws herself at Max. It seems strange to me that she's commented on young girls being with older men in a negative way in the past, and yet she'd go and do the same thing. The spoilers seem to suggest it's just a drunken mistake though.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    The fact that Max loves Tanya hasn't stopped him from cheating in the past though. Plus I think the writers have set it up to show that Max and Stacey have had chemistry from the offset. Remember the first scene with them together? Most of us thought that something was going to develop. And he's played quite a big part in the 'abortion storyline', and getting closer to her.

It might seem weird, the age difference, but she is technically an adult. And I don't think it's going to be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing. From what i've heard it could be that Stacey throws herself at Max. It seems strange to me that she's commented on young girls being with older men in a negative way in the past, and yet she'd go and do the same thing. The spoilers seem to suggest it's just a drunken mistake though.
    Throws herself as in being blind drunk and desperately low!Im sorry,but youre the only person i have seen whos really excited by the thought of them together! It seriously makes me wanna Its not a pretty thought!I think this is being done purely to set a major problem for Stacey and Bradley in the future,that secret!IF it happens.Sean and Tanya,Stacey and Max,and Bradley and Lydia.!I cant believe they are all gonna happen!Thats just stupid!I think we may be led to believe,think they may happen etc.
    Oh and it would be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman
    Throws herself as in being blind drunk and desperately low!Im sorry,but youre the only person i have seen whos really excited by the thought of them together! It seriously makes me wanna Its not a pretty thought!I think this is being done purely to set a major problem for Stacey and Bradley in the future,that secret!IF it happens.Sean and Tanya,Stacey and Max,and Bradley and Lydia.!I cant believe they are all gonna happen!Thats just stupid!I think we may be led to believe,think they may happen etc.
    Oh and it would be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing!
    We have got to be careful that this storyline does not becomes too similar to Den & Michelle !

Max already shows signs of becoming "Dirty Max" !

wow this perticular week is gonna be good

I reckon Stacey will probably see Bradley and Lydia together at the Xmas party, and misinterpret the situation. Maybe Bradley will give her a peck on the cheek or something, and Stacey runs out. You think?! like the time she saw him with that stripper.

Of course Bradley should invite Stacey to the Xmas party. I know he just wants to protect her, but it's like he's ashamed or something.

But she gets drunk so maybe she just turns up anyway?!

It sounds like she's upset, I hope Bradley doesn't treat her badly.
    Last edited by littlemo; 25-11-2006 at 02:21.

Thread Information