Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anne (the blind girl)

anne (the blind girl)

whats is the story behind her? im very curious. not sure if this is in the right forum but as it will contain a spoiler thought i should put it here

you not worked out yet that it's the real Timmins girl, who Bree was switched at birth with? that's why Janelle doesn't like her but can't quite work out why. i dunno what she's trying to do though. there's a thread about her in the general neighbours bit, about the girl who plays her etc

i thought it was but for some reason thought they had already met her dont know y.thats for the reply

I think she has an ulterior motive- if she wanted to play happy families she would've by now and the Timmins will be more than welcoming, i think. I reckon she wants to replace Bree before she does that though.

She does try to take over Bree's life but everyone makes up in the end and the Timmins do accept her but they are in for heartbreak when Bree attempts to meet her birth parents for the first time.

I read somewhere that she's not really blind (the character) it's just a ploy.

Anyone know if Bree ever finds Anne's family. The last I saw, was Bree going to meet them at their home, but when she arrives they are not there and she gets a call from Anne, who says they are leaving, and that her parents don't want to meet Bree.

I thought that was really sad

yeah i didn't get that when she left. i was wondering 'well, what was the point of that?' i also thought that her parents didn't know what she was doing, and that she was tricking the Timmins again in some way, but when her parents took her away it seemed like she was telling the truth about them all along

thing I don't understand is when bree went to the house that was theirs and it was burnt down the neighbour told her that their girl was rotten and either said or imlied that the fire was her fault or something like that...I thought she was going to turn out dodgy in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue View Post
    thing I don't understand is when bree went to the house that was theirs and it was burnt down the neighbour told her that their girl was rotten and either said or imlied that the fire was her fault or something like that...I thought she was going to turn out dodgy in some way.
    Yeah me to ... i thought it was a bit of a waste of a story line in the end! Maybe she will be back though ?

Thread Information