Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Lost Sky One Episode Discussion - Season 3

Great episode tonight and I liked the flashbacks cos they werent your usual thing and now im so excited for next week!!!!

Next week is Season finale but what a cracking episode to lead up to it. Great to see Rose and Bernard back.. and love the whole bits with Charlie.. very sweet and sad in parts.. Can't wait for next week.. mind you I would love to see a rousseau back story.. that should be interesting
    Super Mod

Yeh its nice to see Ros and benard back and it seems they have more to do with the season finale. I would love to see rousseaus back story but I dont think we will next week, Ive seen promos for it and it looks very exciting

Well I've watched the season finale.. and I don't know what's gonna come up in the next series, at all. I mean with the whole flashbacks and things, this one showed 'future flashbacks' as Jack was saying to Kate he shouldn't have left the island.. He couldn't handle life without knowing about the island as he tried to commit suicide.

I'm guessing Kate ends up with Sawyer in that future flashback.. I didn't pay much attention. I hope that 'this future' doesn't happen. Maybe the Others have a point in when they're keeping the Island under a cloak..

I dont think that future will happen I think it may be a possible future

It's quite clever the way they show that flashback trying to dissuade us, the audience, into making us think that they shouldn't be rescued.

In the nest series, I hope there'll be new characters, or that they discover alien lifeforms lol. Hey, it's Lost, anything can happen..
    Last edited by Scorpio_Girl; 05-06-2007 at 17:41.

I have loads of stuff to say about that finale but for now all I'm gonna talk about is Jack saying that he loved Kate! Those alleged flash-forwards better not be true, Kate and Jack are meant to be together! I don't see why they'd have all this tension with Kate betraying Jack to sleep with Sawyer, being jealous of Juliet, and now him telling her he loves her, and then have Kate and Sawyer end up together.
    Also, if they are flash-forwards, I'm very curious to know who Jack went to see in the coffin. Could have been Ben, I suppose.

I also thought it was quite hilarious when Hurley came speeding through the jungle in his little hippie-mobile, with that angry look on his face.

And when Alex met her mum, I thought it was funny when Rousseau fondly asked her if she wanted to help tie Ben up. What a touching way to start their mother-daughter relationship!
    Last edited by laurouski; 05-06-2007 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski View Post
    Also, if they are flash-forwards, I'm very curious to know who Jack went to see in the coffin.

I also thought it was quite hilarious when Hurley came speeding through the jungle in his little hippie-mobile, with that angry look on his face.

And when Alex met her mum, I thought it was funny when Rousseau fondly asked her if she wanted to help tie Ben up. What a touching way to start their mother-daughter relationship!
    I kinda forgot about them bits. Do you think the person in the coffin was someone from the island?

Yeah those last moments made me laugh!

BTW. what's the deal with Walt helping out Locke. Was he even real???
    Last edited by Scorpio_Girl; 05-06-2007 at 17:53.

hehe I know what you mean about Jack and kate
    and I think it was Ben in the coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    hehe I know what you mean about Jack and kate
    and I think it was Ben in the coffin
    i still dont think it was him - its too easy!! there has to someone else who dies who kate doesnt like!! What about locke?

Thread Information