Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strictly Confidential

Strictly Confidential

The new drama from ITV with Surrane Jones as the sex therapist ad marriage counsselor, written by Kay Mellor.

did anyone else watch it.

I did yeah, i enjoyed it its was quite funny along with the dead girls lol that wasn't very nice

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

i know i thought it was good as well. I was really shocked when the girl at the end that was dead was claudie. It was quite sad as i think she really liked the guy that tried to give her the horse.

I thought Tiffanys Mother was funny, i thought they were really well cast as well.

Shes was a bit crazy though wasn't she?!?! I wonder who is doing the killings though?!?!

I here Surranes character starts to have a thing with Eva's character, well i know they spend the night together, theres something weird about her and her brother in law though, im thinking they've also had a thing!

Lol at Nikki Sanderson's character and her mum haha

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

yeah it did say something in the episode where eva popes character said, hows craig or something and she said im not married to craig its his brother, and the reply was but you did have a thing with him first didnt you. So they were obviously a couple ion the past.

Looking forward to seeing it on thursday its a it diferent to what you usually get on tv on a thursday night. I quite like it. You can tell its kat mellor as well she is such a good writer. I love all her things.

Yeah i totally agree, really like it, looking forward to it tonight, excellent cast!!!

#I agree about the cast its really great, i like seeing Suranne Jones again, and i like Eva Pope even though shes not really in it that much.

i missed it tonight does anyone know if it gets repeated anytime during the week
    Maisie Mouse

sorry shaza don't know if it's repeated. i watched it last night for the first time. really enjoyed it exspeically jason turner (footballers wives) in it. i don't know his real name, he's so sexy.

ah thats what he was in, i knew i recognised him from Somewhere.

Thread Information