Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is Dean of the jungle

Here is Dean of the jungle

DAVID Gest has a new rival for jungle’s scariest creepy-crawlie — ex-EastEnder Dean Gaffney.

Skint Dean, 28, was flown out as a stand-by contestant on the ITV1 reality show. Now bosses want to introduce him to the camp within days.

They hope he will prove as much of a hit as Liza Minnelli’s weird ex Gest, who is already causing a riot.

Dean — who quit as street sweeper Robbie Jackson in the BBC1 soap three years ago — is reportedly having to sell his £925,000 home after blowing £1million on booze and clothes.

A show insider said: “Dean is just too good to have on stand-by, we had to use him.”

Footie legend Stan Bowles is also due to jet out to Australia.

The ex-England star, 58, is notorious for his gambling, drinking and womanising.

Show chiefs are still debating whether to send him in or keep him on stand-by.

Load of old rap

AND if you thought Peter Andre’s song Insania was naff..

David Gest and Toby Anstis teamed up last night for what is the worst rap ever performed on telly.

The pair, calling themselves The Dirty White Boys, rehearsed all day before performing their atrocious effort.

Ex-Busted star Matt Willis was unimpressed and said: “I cringe at the thought of it.”

Meanwhile, plastic surgery addict Gest, 53, is fast winning over his fellow celebs — and even got Myleene Klass to pluck his NOSE and EAR hair.

“God, I’ve found the right girl,” he sighed.

The show’s first episode peaked at a whopping 10million viewers.

Scott Henshall was last night voted for by the public to take part in the third trial — the Jungle Boogie.

The designer said: “I know what this is going to be. You have to dance and things fall on your head. It’s all good.”

Source: The Sun 15.11.06

And, if you watched tonight's I'm a Celeb, you'll know that former Emmerdale star Malandra Burrows will also be going in - as you predicted, Mr H.

Is she? I must have missed that bit. I saw the bit where Ant and Dec said at the end that 2 new people are going into camp tonight. Was that it?

really!! so there the new ones well i thought it rachel stevens was going to be one of them! but i was only guessing

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly
    Is she? I must have missed that bit. I saw the bit where Ant and Dec said at the end that 2 new people are going into camp tonight. Was that it?
    Yup. They said Dean Gaffney and Malandra Burrows are going in. I'm certain if it, too, since I had to rewind that bit (people being noisy ).

i wonder if he has had a wash since he was in Eastenders.

He was brilliant on the trial - never laughed so much and he got 9 stars out of 11 - well done him.

dont like him, but have to say he was hilarious in that trial!

Wow that trial was so funny xD

i dont like him but the entertainment value last night was classic. er er e blugh, i really did think hed be sick.

Thread Information