Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kidnapped?

good idea but im fed up of Justin flaming Burton. Id much rather see more screen time for the mcQueens of Tom and Max someting interesting. Even the Valentines they havent done much since they first arrived.

Max and Tom will be having loads of screen time with what happens to Max. Soaps are about providing something for everyone. I enjoy watching Justin (but some don't) but I don't particulary enjoy watching the Ashworth's (which some do). If you don't like Justin, then there is the Max/Clare storyline, the McQueen's, the Amy pregnancy etc. Something for everyone, which is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Max and Tom will be having loads of screen time with what happens to Max. Soaps are about providing something for everyone. I enjoy watching Justin (but some don't) but I don't particulary enjoy watching the Ashworth's (which some do). If you don't like Justin, then there is the Max/Clare storyline, the McQueen's, the Amy pregnancy etc. Something for everyone, which is fair.
    its not that everyone dont like the Justin character it just that he has been in non stop storylines for ages -and the majority of people I know are sick to the back teeth of him for example:

good idea but im fed up of Justin flaming Burton. Id much rather see more screen time for the mcQueens of Tom and Max someting interesting. Even the Valentines they havent done much since they first arrived.
    or
    Yet MORE screentime for Justin.

ok it was the same with the dan murder trial thing years ago that just dragged on and everyone got bored(but even that didnt go on as long as the justn/becca/jake saga )
    when all this stuff involving Justin is over..the next storyline he should get hopefully will be in the year 2008

no all credit should got to chris fountain for doing a fantastic job he has really done well over the years but there are characters that need more exposure and storylines (like Darren what are they doing with him?)

but with that essay said-what do I know I still want scott anderson to come back and run the loft
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    where does the storylines(s) with justin stop...I dont think he has a week off since 2005 has he?

I wish hollyoaks would start to use other people because they are in great danger of making viewers lose ALL intrest in justin and the storyline itself is a bit extreme -why would the valentines do it?
    why would calvin risk his job for that and sonny most likely will be angry at justin for sleeping with sasha but to toture him is not likely at all.

Jake wouldnt do it either he may hate justin and all that but this is too extreme for jake..he has only just been let off for the hit and run why would he risk jail now after all this time?

and now all those have been said who else is psycho enough to kidnap/toture justin

(that said nancy might)
    I agree. But i would like to see him bound and gagged, oh and left somewhere. Maybe after a few months Hollyoaks will remember him and bring him back when they decide another girl's character needs to be chewed up.

oooh I hope it's someone you wouldn't really expect but could sort of see doing it, like foz or the valentine dad.

I'm sick of him and Boring Becca hogging all the screentime. Oh that reminds me she's back next week aah well it was nice while it lasted

anyway I have a feeling it might be Nancy or maybe even Foz's mum..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

oooh awesome...even nancy and foz's mum teaming up and doing it.

You know what...I didn't even notice becca's absence.

I think it should be Nicole, because he treated her so badly when her brother killed off everyone

kidnapper

apparantly it's Foz wh throws Justin into the back of the van, Nancy also has a large role in the kidnapping!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalsea
    I think it should be Nicole, because he treated her so badly when her brother killed off everyone
    Yes but,
    Spoiler:
    Is Nicole not meant to play a large part in getting Becca sent down when she testifies? She'd hardly kidnap him if she was going to do that although I see you point. Why should she be helping Justin when he was so nasty to her after Sam. Oh well.

Thread Information