Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash Sean Slatter Here (and Deano)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Bash Sean Slatter Here (and Deano)

Ok I know there are some of us here that want to kick Sean Slatter to kingdom come..Lets put our rants,bashings, whines, and whatever else here:-)
    Just spill your poisonous thoughts here about Walford Squares wanna be bad boy Sean Slatter

Oh excellent, can we have a Deanooooo bashing thread too?! lol

Ive got a feeling Nigella Harman will be posting in this thread quite a lot!!!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Oh,i love this thread!!!Seriously though,before any bashing starts,theres nothing worse than a guy who tells you how foxy he is,and who acts like they can have any girl in the room.Eastenders have just emphasised that by having us believe all women would fall at his feet and he can literally get away with murder.Its a major pet hate of mine,once a guy came up to me in a club and said."Yes or No""and i looked at him and said "er..what" and he said "yes or no!",I said "NO" He blatently loved himself and thats what i see with scruffy,Theres no need for it.
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 14-11-2006 at 23:56.

Pink we will Bash Deanno and Sean here OK

Sean is so HUNG UP on himself. he isn't that GOOD LOOKING,, I often wonder what he looks like all cleaned up and shaven..

He thinks hes GODS GIFT TO WOMEN doesn't he

i cracked up laughing last night when Sean said to preeti "your boss said I could do with a facial, what do you think", My first thought was "no mate you need a wash!" . Maybe that can be Darren's next venture.. power hosing his dad and Sean to get them clean.
    Super Mod

He's really started annoying me this past week or so, with the way he's treating Ruby and Stacey. It would be handy if they actually had a cheat that actually looks the part! I'd say some are more likely to fancy Keith than Sean

I just hope he gets an STD for his behaviour.

lemme think,, now did or didn't Sean give Ruby another engagement ring ??? ( I know he put the other one back in Janes bag) so I presume Sean meant it to be an engagement ring/ie meaning he asked her to marry him and she accepted ( only cuz hes after her old mans money..)then he finds out she isn't gonna get the moola until she reaches 21 And did any one else think that Johnnys lawyer knew PLENTY about Mr Sean Slater ??

I haven't seen Deano on EE for some time, but did spy him watching Ruby dance on Strictly come dancing,, bring on the little punk, I wanna tear the boy apart

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    lemme think,, now did or didn't Sean give Ruby another engagement ring ??? ( I know he put the other one back in Janes bag) so I presume Sean meant it to be an engagement ring/ie meaning he asked her to marry him and she accepted ( only cuz hes after her old mans money..)then he finds out she isn't gonna get the moola until she reaches 21 And did any one else think that Johnnys lawyer knew PLENTY about Mr Sean Slater ??

I haven't seen Deano on EE for some time, but did spy him watching Ruby dance on Strictly come dancing,, bring on the little punk, I wanna tear the boy apart
    I'm thinking that when Johnny ordered for her to get the money at 21 as appose to 18, he mentioned Sean; possibly because he thought Sean would be more than capable of using means that are even more underhanded to get the money.

THERE ONCE WAS A SCRUFFBAG CALLED SEAN
    WHO HAD NO BRAINS BUT LOTS OF BRAWN
    HE SMELT LIKE A SKUNK
    LOOKED LIKED A DRUNK
    AND KISSED HIS REFLECTION TIL DAWN!!!!

THERE ONCE WAS A NUMPTY CALLED DEANO
    WHO SPENT ALL HIS TIME ON THE VINO
    HIS WOMEN WERE FEW
    HIS BREATH SMELT OF POOH
    AND HE LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE BEANO!!!
    Dedicated to PINK BANANA!!!!
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 15-11-2006 at 17:03.

Thread Information