View Poll Results: What do you think of Amy Winehouse?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love her, music legend in the making.

10 21.74%
  • I like her music, she's got talent.

13 28.26%
  • I can take her or leave her.

5 10.87%
  • I'm not too keen on her, what's the fuss about?

9 19.57%
  • I hate her, sounds like a drunken man.

9 19.57%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse

Does Amy have any fans here? I was never a big fan of hers until she performed drunk on the CC show her album back to black is a must buy for xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy Lisa Chez
    Does Amy have any fans here? I was never a big fan of hers until she performed drunk on the CC show her album back to black is a must buy for xmas.
    im not really a fan but i love her new single Rehab, one of those songs i just loved since first hearing it.

she was funny on the charlotte church show

Thought I'd add a poll to this old thread, get everyone talking about Amy Winehouse.

I've noticed mixed opinions of her on these boards, but more recently I've seen an increased intrest in her, with people changing their opinions on her and her music.

So, what do you think of her?

well as said above i wasnt a fan but i really like her last songs, keep meaning to download her CD as everyone ive spoken to raves about it and as ive liked all the songs so far im sure i will like it
    so yeah my opinion has changed

I just don't like her at all. I don't think she's got a good voice, sounds strained and whiny most of the time. (For me personally.) Just not my thing I guess.

im not too fussed on her to be honest. she may or may not have talent but i cannot see past her as a person to appreciate the music she has to offer! shes just too wierd!
    POOKIE

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Has any one seen her with out that GOTH make up she wears and that awful hair and costume ??
    Saw all of her pix at the MTV awards, she looked like a skinny man in drag Sorry if any of u are fans of hers. But my partner said she sounds like an old bull frog with a bad cold,,,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (08-06-2007), Jessie Wallace (08-06-2007), Siobhan (08-06-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Has any one seen her with out that GOTH make up she wears and that awful hair and costume ??
    Saw all of her pix at the MTV awards, she looked like a skinny man in drag Sorry if any of u are fans of hers. But my partner said she sounds like an old bull frog with a bad cold,,,
    it's whats on the inside that counts

I quite like her look, she doesnt conform to this notion of the glamarous pretty little barbie girl, she doesnt care what people think of her appearance, she is her own person, with her own style - i love the beehive hairdo.

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    im not too fussed on her to be honest. she may or may not have talent but i cannot see past her as a person to appreciate the music she has to offer! shes just too wierd!
    I like the fact that shes flawed, she isnt shiny shiny perfect as all these cheesy pop stars try to be, she has her faults, but she is a very talented singer and that's all matters, she brings her life experiences to her songs, raw emotion in some of her songs, especially Love Is A Loosing Game.

And everyone who slags off her voice, at least she's unique and different, maybe not your style, thats fair enough, but I happen to like it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I like the fact that shes flawed, she isnt shiny shiny perfect as all these cheesy pop stars try to be, she has her faults, but she is a very talented singer and that's all matters, she brings her life experiences to her songs, raw emotion in some of her songs, especially Love Is A Loosing Game.

And everyone who slags off her voice, at least she's unique and different, maybe not your style, thats fair enough, but I happen to like it lol.
    I hated her at first but now I'm growing to like her. Yeah, she has flaws (like her drinking) but at least she doesn't try to hide them like other celebrities do. She's admitted in public that she has a problem which is more than what other "stars" have the balls to do.

Thread Information