Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: spoilers in oz final week 27-1 dec

Red face spoilers in oz final week 27-1 dec

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of 27 November - 1 December, 2006.

Monday: It's a wonderful day for a wedding as Kim and Rachel tie the knot - But the evening brings the arrival of a surprise visitor for the young newlyweds.

Tuesday: Drew has a heartfelt realisation about Belle. Peter begins to doubt Amanda's fidelity. Rachel's dream of a family has a major setback.

Wedndesday: Drew puts everything on the line for love. Morag's suspicions towards Ash grow. Johnny learns what Rocco is planning.

Thursday: Sally is devastated to learn the truth about Rocco. Johnny gives Rocco a shocking ultimatum. PG(d,v)

Friday: *2006 SEASON FINAL* Colleen's Christmas pageant brings all your favourites together, but as the night heats up - secrets will be revealed and a brutal attack will leave the life of one of the Bay's most loved residents hanging in the balance. PG(v)

Does Kit return pregnant?

Who gets attacked?

I wish Kit would just leave. Sounds like good spoilers though, how far are we behind the Aussies now?

What is the point of her??? She just comes in and out, they had the perfect oppurtunity to get rid of her last week so why didint they. I hope she isnt the 'surprise visitor'

wonder which must loved resident it will be??

looks good, is it me or is home and away just getting better and better

i heard Kit comes back pregnant, i hope not!! home & away is brilliant!!

I wish that kim would hurry and leave already why does Rachel stay with him. Hes a pain and cant give her what shes wants.

I like Kit, she actuallly has some character in her. I really don't like rachel though so i'm hoping kit comes back pregnant, kim realises he loves her and they go live happily ever.

I don't mind Kit either.
    I'm wondering who the much loved resident is Hope it's not someone like Sally or Colleen

Word is that it is Alf that gets stabbed.
    Lee returns on Rachel and Kim's wedding night wanting her baby (that they have just been told they can adopt) back, later in the week Kit also returns but we don't know for certain yet if she is pregnant or not.

There are rumours that Sally gets stabbed, Cassie leaves to live in the City with Macca and Martha is pregnant by Ash. I prefer if Kit returns pregnant by Kim then they can leave together as i hate Rachel and hopefully Martha and Jack will reunite.

Thread Information