Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a Celeb - General Discussion

lol, i know what you mean about Scott he does my head in. How funny is Jan Leeming, she has got to go soon. What was with all the singing

I watched it for the first time tonight, how incredibly funny. Jason Donavon singing about having mud down him whilst in the booth with creepy crawlies, David Guest, Matt Willis and Lauren Booth on the tight rope, Jan Leeming bossing just about everyone and confessing she took a wee, Ant and Dec joking about, Dec's 'Oh Matron' impression, all of it tv gold. I think I shall continue to watch mainly for David Guest.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

The camp is being split in two! It's in the News of the World today. They don't know exactly how its going to be done yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly
    The camp is being split in two! It's in the News of the World today. They don't know exactly how its going to be done yet though.
    What??!!! Really, i dont understand i mean how for a start and second of all why?

i felt really sorry for jan tonight !! really sorry for her, but what i fab achievment for someone who has a huge fear of snakes !!, she did go on abit after though but everyone does if there proud of something. i think mylene (sp?) will go far untill she has to do a trial or jason donavon!

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly
    I think splitting it half and ahlf will bring a bit of difference to this series compared to the others, and should be pretty good!

I never thought i'd begin to like David guest, but he's seriously funny! And the tasks this year seem to be more entertaining than usual.

And Ant and Dec are just great as usual!

Have to say, i am totally loving this series.. Dean Gaffney's trail was by far the funniest piece of Television i have seen in ages . David Gest "I knew this woman..." stories are hilarious and him talking about his maid.. It was brilliant.. Fair play to Jan, she was so proud of herself, obviously she is going to go on and on about it... Jason, brilliant as ever.. he is going to go far and he seems to be everyone's rock

Can't wait for tonight
    Super Mod

Tonights trial looks really good.
    Last night when Ant and Dec said the camp was going to be split they said the new camp is called snakes rock and the two camps are going to be in direct competition. It should be good.

Its supposed to be boys against girls, which should be a laugh, as Scott will lose his bitching partner Phina, and the girls just dont get on, so will make interesting viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    Its supposed to be boys against girls, which should be a laugh, as Scott will lose his bitching partner Phina, and the girls just dont get on, so will make interesting viewing.
    I am sure the girls will all gang up and be pissed off with Jan but I can see the guys having a laugh together...
    Super Mod

Thread Information