Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a Celeb - General Discussion

Last night was mental... Phina and Lauren did win, Scott was just stopping them.. he left matt to get the key while he sat on the box.. I know there was no rules but that was not on...

Jan is a pain in the , she just can't leave anything alone!!! Love Ant and Dec again last night.. they really do make this show.. So who is with Dec and becoming a "jan fan"
    Super Mod

definitely not becoming a jan fan, but it's hilarious watching dec convert! i love him and ant. truly my heroes!

i'm afraid i could quite happily slap jan though. she's such a controlling whiner! ugh!

scott was way out of order last night. fair enough, there was no rules, but what about common decency??? lauren and phina (who by the way i don't even l like) clearly won and then for him to moan when they resorted to violence. ok, maybe a little extreme, but they had CLEARLY won and like scott said himself, there were no rules!

i was SO hoping that scott and phina got to do the trial, but ha ha, at least jan is p****d off!!!

wasn't too sure about the split at first, but i think it's going to make it a lot more interesting! girls to win!

I want the boys to win! the only member of the girls team that i like is Myleene! I was so hoping it would be Scott vs Phina again! I hate Phina! lol i loved it when Scott was like i could have her done for assault, and then you go to Ant and Dec.
    "Hello police please, well i've just been in the jungle looking for cheese and biscuits when i was visciously attacked.. hello, anyone there?"
    Ant and Dec really make this show what it is!!

it really wouldnt have been the same if Ant had returned home at the begeining would it. I cant imagine Dec without Ant of vice versa. Jan is so annoying. I do quite like the girls just not her. I think with her being picked for all the trials isnt really that fair, its kind of bullying in a way, shes really getting victimised. It is funny though. I love the divide Phina was hilarious. I just thought Liverpol and bit him.

LMAO Jan picked for another trial Come on you've gotta laugh
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I will stand by Dirty Dean

JUNGLE sleazeball Dean Gaffney’s girlfriend jetted in to Oz yesterday — and vowed to stand by her man.

Loyal Sarah Burge said she was there to give him moral support despite kinky revelations from a string of girls.

As more women came forward to tell how they were pestered by the former EastEnder, Sarah said: “I just don’t want to talk about it.

“I have been missing Dean very much, but I feel better now I am here in Brisbane and closer to him.”

Sarah — accompanied by the couple’s ten-year-old twins Chloe Angel and Charlotte Heavenly — WAS happy to discuss Dean’s Bushtucker Trial success.

She said: “He did so well. I thought he was going to faint. I’m really surprised he did it. He hates creepy-crawlies. But I’m worried he might not be in there much longer. I don’t think Dean will win. Some of the others are doing really well, especially Matt. I wanted to be here when Dean gets out.”

They’ll have plenty to talk about — especially after glamour girl Cheryl Morgan, 19, told yesterday how Dean, 28, asked to feel her boobs to check they were real at an underwear party attended by Page 3 babes. Cheryl said: “I walked in and spotted him sandwiched between Michelle Marsh and Lucy Pinder.

“He bought me a drink, asked for a date and started questioning me about my breasts.”

Fetish model Jasmine Sinclair has already claimed Dean PAWED her breasts and BEGGED for sex.

TWO celebs will eat a kangaroo’s BUM in the Bushtucker Trial tomorrow.
    It is the moment every fan has been waiting for as the worst ever dishes appear on the show menu.

Alongside the usual fish eyes and witchety grubs will be kangaroo backside . . . and crocodile WILLY.

Source: The Sun 22.11.06

I missed it last night as Lost was on.. who is doing the head to head trial and who won it between Jan and Scott last night?
    Super Mod

oh my goodness! what a dark horse he is

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I missed it last night as Lost was on.. who is doing the head to head trial and who won it between Jan and Scott last night?
    Jan won the trial last night !

And Guess What ??

Jan and Scott are doing the trial again tonight !

Its getting boring now with them two doing the trial's ! Melandra let Dean win the chest hunt and when he got it back to the boys camp, they got the question wrong !

LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Jan won the trial last night !

And Guess What ??

Jan and Scott are doing the trial again tonight !

Its getting boring now with them two doing the trial's ! Melandra let Dean win the chest hunt and when he got it back to the boys camp, they got the question wrong !

LoL
    I seen that bit... during Ads for Lost... Can't believe they got it wrong.. Test the nation gave that answer every year.. don't they watch TV???
    Super Mod

Thread Information