Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a Celeb - General Discussion

What a moaner Jan is. She has does nothing but moan and whinge since she set foot in the jungle. Did you see her last night asking Phina if she was blind because she didn't see the hay stack. She kept saying I wanted to do the task with a man. At least Phina tried and found two keys.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I couldn't believe it when Jan said she would have found the keys much quicker if it had been a man, specifically Toby. How sexist is that. Me thinks she has a thing for him.
    Two new people are coming into the jungle tonight. I know Dean Gaffney is going in but I don't know who the other person is.
    Plus there is a live trial tonight! Hehe Jan on a rope high above the jungle, can't wait. At least Jan will be able to do the trial as she will have a man with her.
    Last edited by Abigail; 17-11-2006 at 18:08.

what made me laugh is that Jan actually believe that if she did one trial that the public would leave her alone and not get her to do another.. how naive is she????
    Super Mod

Dean Gaffney and Malandra Burrows (Ex Emmerdale) are rumoured to be the two new members arriving tonight

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Dean Gaffney and Malandra Burrows (Ex Emmerdale) are rumoured to be the two new members arriving tonight
    oh that should be good.. wouldn't it be great for them to come in and for us to kick out Lauren and Jan???
    Super Mod

we can all hope. However my night will be made with Jan and Scott on that rope thing, i knew it would be them as they have both let it be known they are whimpy.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    we can all hope. However my night will be made with Jan and Scott on that rope thing, i knew it would be them as they have both let it be known they are whimpy.
    I was hoping it was Faith and Matt as both are terrified of heights
    Super Mod

How good was David's rap last night? I loved it. Couldn't believe it when Lauren started doing the hip-hop thing, she's too old for hip-hop. Its just not right.
    I wonder if its going to be a bushtucker trial tonight seeing as it's live.
    Should be good fun with the live trial and new people

Ant nearly quit 'Celeb' after gran's death

Ant McPartlin nearly quit I’m A Celebrity and headed home following the death of his grandmother last week, according to a report.

The reality host considered leaving Dec Donnelly on his own after 85-year-old Kathleen Clarke suffered a fatal heart attack on Friday.

He was convinced to remain in the jungle, according to The Sun, by his family and wife Lisa.

“Ant spent hours on the phone discussing what to do," a source told the paper. “He was extremely close to his gran.

"She helped bring him up in Newcastle. He has relatives in Australia and will spend the day of the funeral with them.”

McPartlin also asked producers to dedicate an episode of the show to her memory, which they did on Monday night.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

omg do you remember last year when someone was in the jungle and their nan died i cant remember who it was though! the place is jinx!!!!

Thread Information