Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby Internationals

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    come on Ireland !!!!! Its about tim ewe beat the aussies. It would be a great send off for Landsdowne Road, but whatever happens i sure the atmosphere will be almighty in Dublin with it being the last rugby international before they go down the road to Croke Park.
    it sure will.. I hope they win.. Ireland is looking very very strong. Wales drew with them and they only beat Italy by 7 points so I think they can do really well here.. Ireland and Wales are looking strong for 6 nations
    Super Mod

Woop go Wales.. is that this Friday? Why does it have to be a Friday

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Woop go Wales.. is that this Friday? Why does it have to be a Friday
    So as the Welsh fans can go to the pub on Saturday and wath the Springboks win.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

OK - England are cr.... playing badly at the moment - lets stop bashing them now eh...

I didn't hear anyone bash the Scots when they weren't up to scratch, nor the Welsh.

We know England are going to lose against Springboks, they are more than likely going to lose all games in this test and go no where in France 07, but do we have to keep hearing everyone going on and on about how useless they are - everyone has their bad seasons...

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum

OK - England are cr.... playing badly at the moment - lets stop bashing them now eh...

I didn't hear anyone bash the Scots when they weren't up to scratch, nor the Welsh.

We know England are going to lose against Springboks, they are more than likely going to lose all games in this test and go no where in France 07, but do we have to keep hearing everyone going on and on about how useless they are - everyone has their bad seasons...
    One of the reasons people kick England whent they are down is because of the supercillious nature of some commentators who never give the other home natios any credit. Its always when England qualify not IF England qualify. If the other three home nations do well it bearly gets a mention. No names of course but the most arrogant is *cough* Jeremy flippin Guscott *cough*

I have to say he does my head in

............................end of rant
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    One of the reasons people kick England whent they are down is because of the supercillious nature of some commentators who never give the other home natios any credit. Its always when England qualify not IF England qualify. If the other three home nations do well it bearly gets a mention. No names of course but the most arrogant is *cough* Jeremy flippin Guscott *cough*

I have to say he does my head in

............................end of rant
    Old Gussett does my head in - doesn't know what hes talking about half the time - why he commentates I really don't know!

Its just for a fan like me, to always have to see/hear this - I know and the rest of the fans know, that England are a load of tosh at the mo, not matter what the rose tinted glasses wearing commentators (or Gussett anyway, but hey, lets forget about him, us fans all know how bad our game play is at the moment (the booing at the Argentina game said that).

I'm sick to death of hearing about the "World Cup Winning Team" when all of them retired - we aren't a world cup winning team - we aren't even a winning team at the moment....

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    So as the Welsh fans can go to the pub on Saturday and wath the Springboks win.
    Are the Springboks the Irish!?
    I'm sure us Welsh would rather watch our homeland thoguh
    What time is the match anyway Have I missed it? I'll check the guide.

im so looking forward.

The worst commentator though is Stuart Barnes, hes the most biased prat ever born on the planet. I think hes anti Welsh, Anti Irish, Anti Scottish, sometime i think he even Anti English. Hes just a prat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Are the Springboks the Irish!?
    I'm sure us Welsh would rather watch our homeland thoguh
    What time is the match anyway Have I missed it? I'll check the guide.
    The Springboks are the South Africans hun

it should be a good game though the South Africans aainst the English, hope it rains i think that helped us last week.

Thread Information