Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rugby Internationals

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    They've always been a good/underated side, but England should still be too good for them, and France.

The likes of Australia and especially New Zealand would rip Argentina to pieces, every single time.
    Indeed they would Richie, but considering everyone is supposed to hate the French, almost as much as they hate us English, you'd have thought some comments would have been made about it

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Very good.
    Why thanks
    Bit too early if you ask me. He should replace Pat Howard at Leicester next season first, and gain experience.

Rob Andrew should take over in the short term.
    I agree - he's not long been out of International playing circuit and needs to gain experience, like you said, rather than being shoved straight into that position. Rob Andrew would be a great choice, to try and salvage something for the 6 Nations and maybe even the World Cup and then review again from there. Why they didn't get rid of Robinson before, when everyone else in his team was dismissed, I really don't know.....maybe if he had been, we might be looking like a stronger team, rather than an embarrassing team to take into the 6 Nations and World Cup next year.

They are a poor side (PI). Fiji are OK but still quite poor.

Great way for Ireland to leave their fortress. Where will they be playing until the new stadium is built?
    Croke Park, Dublin. Home of the GAA. This will be the first time they have allowed a 'foreign' game to be played on its hollowed turf.

http://www.crokepark.ie/
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Indeed they would Richie, but considering everyone is supposed to hate the French, almost as much as they hate us English, you'd have thought some comments would have been made about it
    I can only guess Jack Clouseau is in charge of the British media now.

Nice stadium Alan.

They are a poor side (PI). Fiji are OK but still quite poor.

Great way for Ireland to leave their fortress. Where will they be playing until the new stadium is built?
    They will be playing internationals at Croke Park, home of the GAA, they have finally agreed as origionally it was meant for the GAA only.

Its a magnificant stadium, my dads been and said it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    They will be playing internationals at Croke Park, home of the GAA, they have finally agreed as origionally it was meant for the GAA only.

Its a magnificant stadium, my dads been and said it was great.
    My ex hubby built quiet a bit of the stadium. Ireland really need another place Croke park was always GAA. Landsdowne was for Rugby. it that football crowd that have no where to go
    Super Mod

lol, the football outsiders. The atmosphere for the six nations at Croke park should be great. My dad got lost when he went, him and his mate went to the all ireland final and they could nt find the way they had came out, as it was so big.

Thread Information