Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you

yeah thanks JW it was a blast !

and thanks to all my fellow contestants! Specially Debs!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Well done to everyone that was involved in it, especially Debs, and Tangliss who lasted right from the beginning, being entertaining all the way through, and Ems for coming in part way through and making it even better and even more entertaining and interesting.

Only 6 days later Abs!

Thanks JW - you got me addicted yet again...now you've gotta join us on Love Island and have a giggle

Enjoyed by all, had a blast and well done to everyone who took part - I've got to know some of you a lot better through this

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum

Only 6 days later Abs!
    Very true, actually! This years gone so quickly, i lose track of when everything happened now, lol!! But still, some people go into these type of things, and dont intergrate and stuff, and end up leaving quickly... like what it is on the real BB... But you did really well and made it sooo entertaining- You, Debs and Tangliss were legends in the evenings!

Huge well done and thank you to Dawny. You did fab at bb this year. So many twists and stuff. You deserve a big round of applause

Thank you to everyone else who made it really enjoyable! And big well done to Debs/Beryl. You were GREAT! And well done to Vez/Ems, Luci/Tang and Donna/whoever you may be 8-) for getting to the end

Thanks you JW and everyone else invloved for making another fantastic sbbb!! It was great, yet again, and did once again take over my life as i am sure it took over others.
    Well done to everyone who got in and specially to you lot who lasted till the end.

I promise you next time i won't be evicted cruely/by a house mate secretly and will be there till the end!

This is Layne By the way!

Just want to say thanks JW for organising everything and for everyone involved for making it such a great sbbb again.

Thanks JW

Just wanted to add that although I walked I loved every minute of it I just felt like the right thing to do at the time...
    Last edited by Abi; 13-11-2006 at 17:49. Reason: Merging Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_bex
    OK It wont let me edit my above post. So just wanted to add that although I walked I loved every minute of it I just felt like the right thing to do at the time...
    well at least we know your ok since you jumped off wall as no one had heard from you, no interview, gav hadent heard anything, nothing
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information