Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Thank you

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who took part, and to everyone who helped me out behind the scenes (you know who you are) I could have done it without any of you. thanks to Bry who helped me to set it up.

I hope you've all had as much fun as i have, and remembered not to take everything to heart that's been said, especially those who were playing plarts. Well done to you all.

Thank you Dawn and everyone else who helped with this year's SBBB, I had a great time!

No worries, it was enjoyable and addictive.

Not sure what I am going to do with myself tonight?

When are we going to find out who Lee, Bex, Donna and Stefan are?
    Last edited by Dr. Tangliss; 11-11-2006 at 17:58.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who took part, and to everyone who helped me out behind the scenes (you know who you are) I could have done it without any of you. thanks to Bry who helped me to set it up.

I hope you've all had as much fun as i have, and remembered not to take everything to heart that's been said, especially those who were playing plarts. Well done to you all.
    Ive already said 'thank you' to you already..but Ill say it again I kinda guessed how hard you worked this year.you done so well -really you did!!

thanks for giving us such a great time and the chance to have a good giggle!
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thanks JW, i really really enjoyed this years sbbb.

but can we go back in, im kinda missing beryl

Agreed, a final bon voiage!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

if we get on our knees and beg will you let us

please please please

Well done to everyone that was involved in it, especially Debs, and Tangliss who lasted right from the beginning, being entertaining all the way through, and Ems for coming in part way through and making it even better and even more entertaining and interesting. I was only in it for a week, so i think that all of you that lasted right the way to the end did sooo well because of it. And lets not forget our dearly departed ex-housemates too- legends, the lot of ya!

And well done to Dawn and everyone else who was involved behind the scenes.

I will echo what everyone else has said JW and just say that it is us who should be thanking you and everyone behind the sbbb who worked hard to bring this all together again for a second time, we only played a small part of being drama queens some played them better than others but I hope a ball was had by all. I certainly had a laugh and it was great to see some new faces taken part this time as well as old favourites. Well done to debs, Dr T, Ems and who played Donna for making it to the final night. Natalie misses you all even the plastic blondes she is going on holiday to the funny farm I have bought her a lovely new jacket that ties at the back so a final good bye from her NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

im here on behalf of myself and jenny ,,,,,,and the rest of the house mates please can we have one more party in here just for all the cruel little things you did like unexpected evictions with no chance to say good bye , the ones who have walked out.

this would be a party with no pressure just to enjoy and say our proper goodbyes , and we wouldnt all feel like we were under the micro scopes please think about it
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information