Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beryl's Live interview with Davina and Dermot

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Well done Debs! You did great right from the opening night- you made that night histerical! You were on it all the time, and were really entertaining, so you really deserved to win

Congrats!
    *gives big hug*

honestly you deserved that! you where such a good laugh -I really did enjoy the spats we had..you where by far the hardest person to argue with because you have an answer for everything

If it wasnt for beryl..ananya wouldnt of been any cop she would of been dull thanks to beryl i became evil ...with beryl being the biggest bitch in there I worked my ass off to try and be in her league and I couldnt do it.

Well done!!!

sorry for any offence caused?
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    *gives big hug*

honestly you deserved that! you where such a good laugh -I really did enjoy the spats we had..you where by far the hardest person to argue with because you have an answer for everything

If it wasnt for beryl..ananya wouldnt of been any cop she would of been dull thanks to beryl i became evil ...with beryl being the biggest bitch in there I worked my ass off to try and be in her league and I couldnt do it.

Well done!!!

sorry for any offence caused?

to ananya, to be honest she was a great character and when she got booted out i missed the banter we could had ananya being evil was great, it gave people someone else to hate
    you shouold have been there to the end

and no offence whatsoever caused, you were hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    to ananya, to be honest she was a great character and when she got booted out i missed the banter we could had ananya being evil was great, it gave people someone else to hate
    you shouold have been there to the end

and no offence whatsoever caused, you were hilarious
    thank god for that I thought I really did cross the line about beryls mum dying

great though the whole thing was great
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    thank god for that I thought I really did cross the line about beryls mum dying

great though the whole thing was great
    funny thind was that i reread some bits from frst couple of nights and youd alresdy mentioned my mum in a insult and i think i said something about her...... then you said again and i said she died just in the hope ananya would feel bad!

but she didnt

Thread Information