Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 49

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    This is in spoilers so it is ok to say.. Patrick is not her dad.. the test was negative, he is pretending as he has lost someone and Denise needed him so he lied
    Really! Naughty Patrick! Why lie. he will only be found out.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

didn't Denise get the results as well? it doesn't sound normal that Patrick should be able to lie about something like this.

i thought denise would get a copy of the results too! its not a normal storyline its silly

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I wish the writers on EE would do just a bit more research..and make the show a bit more realistic.. sighhhhhhhh The whole Patrick and Denise story line is just plain outta whack ..

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    i thought denise would get a copy of the results too! its not a normal storyline its silly
    This is the second time I've had to say this on this thread!...:

"This is Eastenders remember!"

2 December 2006
    WISH YOU WERE HERE?
    By Tony Stewart
    SHOUTY man Kevin may have thought that winning a grand on the Pools was a stroke of good fortune. Unfortunately, the holiday it pays for to Dorset turns out to be far from lucky.

But what could he expect by taking kids Carly and Deano, lady friend Denise, her daughters Chelsea and Libby, as well as Patrick and his wife Yolande to stay in a remote house on the coast?
    Trouble, that’s what.
    With the Wicks and Fox families presumably wearing earplugs, Kevin hollers that the trip is ‘a big adventure’. And it certainly turns out to be that when two enormous bombshells are dropped.
    Unable to continue the pretence that he’s Denise’s father, Patrick admits that the DNA test was negative.
    ‘I mean,’ demands Chelsea, ‘what kind of sad git makes up a story about being someone’s dad when they weren’t? Well, I’d like to be Naomi Campbell, but I don’t go round pretending like am, do I?’
    Apart from the strops, no…
    With barely time to recover from that, there’s then a knock at the door and a brassy blonde says: ‘Hello Kevin. Long time, no see.’
    This is his former wife Shirley, played by Linda Henry and last seen in Bad Girls when, as top dog Yvonne Atkins, she was left to rot in an underground cell by Jim Fenner in 2003. Kev then spends half of the week trying to keep her identity a secret from his kids, even though she gives them a lift into the village. He may succeed, but she issues an ominous warning.
    ‘Just tell Carly an’ Deano I’ve never forgot them,’ she says. ‘An’ I never will.’

Soapbox, mirror.

Thread Information