Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 49

Week 49

Monday

The Wicks and Foxes banter as they prepare to depart on their holiday, and Kevin reassures Denise that going to Patrick and Yolande's is going to be fine. A guilty Patrick tells Yolande that she should go on the holiday without him, but Yolande tells him that this is a great opportunity to get to know Denise and the girls properly. There is no room for Pat on the minibus so she promises to make her own way there; and Chelsea comments on Carly's coat, which she borrowed from Dawn.

Tuesday

Squiggle suggests that she and Patrick go fossil hunting together later, but Denise is not happy. She glares at Patrick and tells him that he's not taking Squiggle anywhere, leaving everyone else confused.

Meanwhile, Mo is sulking. She wants to know why Bert didn't tell her that he was going to see Evie. The situation is made worse when she mistakenly believes that a bunch of flowers Bert has bought for Evie are for her.

Thursday

A woman in a rusty, old sports car watches as Kevin leaves the house and gets Denise's scarf from the minibus – it's Shirley. Denise, meanwhile, is in a foul mood and Shirley watches as she walks down the path, and rejects a call from Dylan in the process.

Chelsea and Squiggle tell Kevin they don't want to go on holiday, and Patrick is crushed when he later overhears Chelsea suggest that he should be the one to leave.

Friday

Dr May tells Bert that Evie doesn't have much time left but that she may still be able to hear him. Bert takes her hand and tells her he didn't deserve for Karen to not know he existed. Pat tells Bert it is too late to be angry with Evie. Bert is annoyed that Pat knew before he did and goes out for some air.

I have to be honest,Im a bit bored by the whole Patrick and Denise thing.
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 10-11-2006 at 08:52.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman
    I have to be honest,Im a bit bored by the whole Patrick and Denise thing.
    You and me both...but why is it that Denise does not want Squiggle going off alone with Patrick ??

Who is Evie ??Who is Karen?? Who is Shirley ??

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    You and me both...but why is it that Denise does not want Squiggle going off alone with Patrick ??

Who is Evie ??Who is Karen?? Who is Shirley ??
    I think Evie is Berts wife, but not a clue about the others Jodi - might help if I watched occasionally

Shirley is Kevins ex wife,played by that woman from bad girls,I cant remember her name!Linda Henry!!
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 10-11-2006 at 09:20.

Sounds like another boring week. It's funny isn't it, Denise being the only black mature female (aside from Yolande) in EE. Then goes on a search for her paternal father and finding that out of all the men in the world, the only other black male in Walford could be her dad,? I mean what are the chances of that!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

This is Eastenders remember!

Oh yeah...................................

Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thanks for posting another boring week in Walford with only the exception of the introduction of Shirley Kevin's ex wife

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    Sounds like another boring week. It's funny isn't it, Denise being the only black mature female (aside from Yolande) in EE. Then goes on a search for her paternal father and finding that out of all the men in the world, the only other black male in Walford could be her dad,? I mean what are the chances of that!
    This is in spoilers so it is ok to say.. Patrick is not her dad.. the test was negative, he is pretending as he has lost someone and Denise needed him so he lied
    Super Mod

Thread Information