Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our latest evictee Graham, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

So Graham what was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?

Oh hunnibunni, the best thing was meeting my best friend Beryl and also looking at some new eye candy! All the guys are sooo fit in there! Shame they didn't swing my way! But Lee! Well he was amazing, one of the best things was wrestling with him naked!

What does it feel like to be evicted after winning the task?

I feel ok about it, i felt it was the right time to go sweetie. I started to feel a bit left out and the house had got a bit boring. I felt out of place and i forgot my depression tablets so i was getting mad in there, so i am glad i got evicted! The task was fun!

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

Beryl and Lee mostly. Beryl she's like my bestest bestest friend, she's a real sweetie! And Lee, well we're in love so i spent most of my time lusting and bonding over him!

What was your best moment in the house?

Uhh..joking about with Beryl in the house next door was quite fun, we had a right old bitch there, it was soo fun! Also having that fight with Ananya, she's such a cow, it was a classic! Also wrestling Lee! Gosh how amazing! Oh and also all the men wearing drag, that turned me on a bit!

What did you Love and hate about the house?

I loved the eye candy, i hated that cow Ananya!

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

I like the people left in that house but i want Beryl to win. She's my hunni and my sweetie!

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

I wouldn't have got so mad and depressed towards the end.

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Oh it's marvellous hunnis! Absolutely marvellous! Take part, you get lots of eye candy in there! Make friends but have a bit of a bitch too!

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Graham Everybody