Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odds on how Pauline leaving

Odds on how Pauline leaving

Was not sure where to put this hope this ok.

this is from insidesoap

1) A happy ending?
    Pauline leaving with a smile on her face? Anything is possible!
    When husband Joe's numbers come up on the thunderball, the duo decide to mend their rocky marriage with a round-the world-cruise- before startina a new life in Australla. odds 20-1

2) A munder mystery?
    With half the square already sick of the sight of her miserable mug. Pauline makes more enemies than ever as she tries to stop son Martin getting back together with his ex-wife, Sonia. She upset Dot, Peggy and even granddaughter Rebecca, and it seem anyone might take her out. But who actually kills the matriach? odds 50-1

3) A teary ta-ra?
    Upon discovering that she's suffering from a terminal illness. Pauline is more determined than ever to get her own way before she dies. However, when little Rebecca helps her see the error of her ways. Pauline gives Sonia and martin's reunion her blessing- and the couple remarry by her side as she slips away, content! odds 10-1

4) A bonkers bye-bye?
    Pauline is aghast when her husband, Arthur, walks into the kitchen as she's make a victoria sponge. It turns out Arthur's been under witness protection after grassing up a potted-plant mafia, and he woos Pauline back over dinner in the allotment shed. The pair remarry and open their own garden centre in the country- Fowler's Flowers! 80-1

What do Wendy's co-stars think?
    We asked some of the cast how they would like to see Pauline depart

James Alexandrou (Martin)
    "she;s my screen mum, so i want a happy ending for her. Maybe she could have a win on the bingo and go to live with her daughter, Michelle,in Florida.Oh, and take Martin with her!"

Emma Barton ( Honey)
    " Ican see Pauling doing a scaucy photo shoot for a glamour marazine and then heading off to LA to live a life of luxury! She certainly deserves fame and fortune after all the misery she's endured over the years."

Petra Letan ( NAOMI)
    " I want her to have a long holiday visting Sharon Rickman and baby Dennis in America, but then come back to the square. It's difficult to imagine Walford life without Pauline."

Kellie Shirley ( CARLY)

"Perhaps her departure will be gruesome- how about death by washing machine after she falls in? Or maybe Pauline's dog, Betty, sits on her face and suffocates her That would be terrible."

Moving to spoilers as she is not dead yet

Personally, I would like to see her just die naturally like Nana moon did.. you can get sick of murder, assisted suicide. She dies from brain tumour but not before she goes mad and calls Joe Authur all the time and still think Sonia and Martin are just married when she was happy with the relationship. Plus she still thinks Mark is alive and well.. that way she can block out all the unpleasantness and die happy
    Last edited by Siobhan; 08-11-2006 at 12:44.
    Super Mod

yes i like that idea been nice to see her die happy

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Pauline Murdered ??!!

Article in The Sun, about Pauline's funeral here, which includes Martin being arrested.

The police think Pauline has been murdered!!

Theres also an article in the Daily Mirror here with more details too
    Last edited by Jojo; 09-11-2006 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Article in The Sun, about Pauline's funeral here, which includes Martin being arrested.

The police think Pauline has been murdered!!
    I think a nice way to go would be with all her friends and family around her like she always said she wanted.

but I cant blame the police for thinking its murder this is walford afterall!
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    I think a nice way to go would be with all her friends and family around her like she always said she wanted.

but I cant blame the police for thinking its murder this is walford afterall!
    Looking at the Daily Mirror article, almost wonder whether Pauline ends up killing herself by accident, when they are saying about Pauline trying to prevent Martin and Sonia getting back together again, with it going disasterously wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Looking at the Daily Mirror article, almost wonder whether Pauline ends up killing herself by accident, when they are saying about Pauline trying to prevent Martin and Sonia getting back together again, with it going disasterously wrong..
    Yeah I seen that!!! Maybe she makes out she is going to kill herself and it all goes horribly wrong.. It sounds interesting.. wonder if it works out that she does kill herself and frame sonia???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Yeah I seen that!!! Maybe she makes out she is going to kill herself and it all goes horribly wrong.. It sounds interesting.. wonder if it works out that she does kill herself and frame sonia???
    Thats what I was thinking too - tries to set Sonia up for something to prevent her and Martin getting back together, and then ends up killing herself instead...

At least that might be a better exit than out via the black cab etc

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Wow sounds good! Or I was wondering whether the euthanasia with Joe's first wife would come into play. When he first came into it, he seemed a bit odd, and then it was revealed about his wife. Could it be that it wasn't an accident, and he could be capable of killing Pauline?

Now I can't really see it, but maybe.

When does Sonia reveals she's pregnant? Maybe her and Sonia get into a fight, and Sonia accidentally pushes her down the stairs or something?
    Last edited by littlemo; 12-11-2006 at 01:38.

Pauline tells everyone she has a brain tumour to keep Martin from Sonia. Her marriage with Joe starts to suffer as the residents of the square have a collection for treatment for her. Could it be that as Pauline gets more embroiled in her lie, that Joe thinks she is seriously ill and kills her, not wanting her to suffer? What will he think when he finds out it was all a lie and she wasn't ill? And what is this about Sonia being pregnant??

Thread Information