Thread: nov 20-24th in oz

nov 20-24th in oz

Teaser Spoilers For November 20 - 24

Monday: The Bay is shocked to learn of Peter and Amanda's relationship. Devastated by his fathers betrayal, Drew lashes out. Cassie is hurt when she discovers Sally's true feelings about Macca.

Tuesday: Drew struggles to cope with Amanda's and Peter's relationship. The Surf Club party ends in disaster when Drew gets out of control. Rocco and Tom's plans to leave the gang have serious repercussions.

Wednesday: Rocco turns to an unlikely source to help bring Johnny down. Peter jeopardises his career to protect Drew. Amanda attempts to mend Drew and Peter's relationship.

Thursday: Kim and Rachel's dreams of having a family finally come true. Jack is shocked to learn about Sam's past.

Friday: Jack makes a promise to protect Sam while their relationship begins to blossom. Kim's bucks night has a very surprising outcome. Rachel and Kim's wedding day finally arrives, but will it be smooth-sailing?

Yeah!! Rachel and kim get married.. can't wait, I am sure it will be filled with stuff as all soap wedding.. why oh why can't we just have a normal one???
    Super Mod

So Kim and Rachel are getting married? I thought Kim was leaving. I'm still holding hope for a Jack and Martha reunion.

Red face

for some reason i dont think they get married, because its nearly the finale in summer bay so the wedding maybe something to do with it. also i have heard rumors that kit comes back pregnant with kims child. so thats another explination for them possibly not making it down the ailse.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha_hopkins
    for some reason i dont think they get married, because its nearly the finale in summer bay so the wedding maybe something to do with it. also i have heard rumors that kit comes back pregnant with kims child. so thats another explination for them possibly not making it down the ailse.
    I hope this is true cause i hate Rachel and i think Kim and Kit are way better suited

no rachel and kim definately do get married but there is a shock for the newly weds on the night of their wedding.

Thread Information