View Poll Results: How should get immunty?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verity

2 11.76%
  • Beryl

5 29.41%
  • Donna

1 5.88%
  • Stefan

4 23.53%
  • Lucipher

5 29.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should get immunity?

Who should get immunity?

There will be a suprise eviction for the housemates on Wednessday, who do you want to have immunity from it?

Thats a hard one! I'm a bit torn between Lucipher and Beryl, cause i love them both I voted for Lucipher, but housemates take note if you have to vote, if Beryl goes, then Abi wont be happy!

I was torn between Berly and Verity as they are both on constantly and make the house entertaining, I went for Verity in the end
    Super Mod

i voted donna becuase i didnt want her to feel left out! plus i have been reading and the last couple of days she has been hilarious. A real break from the lucipher and verity love stuff

I have voted Stef as I think whoever is playing stef is probably a younger SB member and to compete with the stronger mature members who are in the house they deserve to have immunity. Also as debs said it makes a change between having to watch Beryl go on about missing Rob, Graham's Hunnibuns and the cheesy romance between Lucipher and Verity (what time's the proposal I'll get my sick bag ready ) You know we love it

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I have caught up on some of it, and it appears that it's mostly Verity, Lucifer and Beryl who contribute to the threads?? Stefan has only started posting more over the last few days, and Donna is never on it.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Didnt ROb already give Lucipher Immunity?

From what I read, he did didn't he?? However, he was still up for the vote yesterday, and is in this poll now, so maybe Rob left for nothing?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I want Lucipher to have immunity - nothing to do with my memorable dalliance on shoutbox with him....but think both him and Beryl should be in the final night and couldn't vote for two, so sorry Beryl - my vote went with Lucipher - his midnight flash at me swung it I'm afraid !!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I want Lucipher to have immunity - nothing to do with my memorable dalliance on shoutbox with him....but think both him and Beryl should be in the final night and couldn't vote for two, so sorry Beryl - my vote went with Lucipher - his midnight flash at me swung it I'm afraid !!

Thats ok - Ive voted for beryl!

I want Luc Verity and ROb in the finale - they deserve to be there more than the others!

Thread Information