Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D1 and PB:The Date doctors

OK we are Open for buisness Ladies and gentlespoons.

can I just say thanks to all the emails and PMS I have recieved back and I cant put all your requests down at once so Im going with a anon letter I Recived which worried me a little

Hello D1 and PB, I am very confused I am a student who is a straight male well I was until lunchtime today when I kissed me best mate in the playground.I was shocked and didnt know what to do more so after my girlfriend witnessed the Whole thing she dumped me and told me she hated me. I am not gay just confused what can I do to convince my girlfriend?

now first of all ask yourself why you kised your best mate in the first place (and second of all ask yourself why you are telling DATE doctors this stuff?)I am very worried that a relationship is not what you need right now as you are confused about your sexuality maybe you need to sit down and talk to someone close to you for better advice

I wish you all the best

yours D1
    Last edited by diamond1; 08-11-2006 at 19:36.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

do you make some of these emails up lol?!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    do you make some of these emails up lol?!
    How very Dare you DM!-This is a anon letter so I cannot reveal the person

Last edited by diamond1; 08-11-2006 at 19:41.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    How very Dare you DM!-This is a anon letter so I cannot reveal the person

i really dont believe you lol! seeing as i can think of only one guy on here that goes to school!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

i really dont believe you lol! seeing as i can think of only one guy on here that goes to school!
    yeah errr well this person actually heard about us on erm google and sent me an email -he heard we where the best in the buisness

yeah errr well this person actually heard about us on erm google and sent me an email -he heard we where the best in the buisness

lol youre such a liar! but keep it going, its funny lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Liar? me?

dont worry I have thousands of letters coming through dont we PB?

How would they see the reply though... guests can't read posts...... Or do you email back and use this like dear deardrie in the newspapers lol

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Hello D1 and PB, I am very confused I am a student who is a straight male well I was until lunchtime today when I kissed me best mate in the playground.I was shocked and didnt know what to do more so after my girlfriend witnessed the Whole thing she dumped me and told me she hated me. I am not gay just confused what can I do to convince my girlfriend?
    Mmmmm....was it a sudden urge to kiss your mate, because you obviously did it in a public place, if your girlfriend saw! Kissing someone of the same sex, doesnt make you automatically gay, but I can see how your girlfriend is upset with you and confused about what she witnessed! The fall out from this could be huge, playground gossip and all that will make you time at school pretty tough. So expect some knocks.

I think you should consider why you kissed you mate (who initiated the kiss - him or you?). I think you need to think....you say you are confused.....is that because deep down you think you might be gay, and are defensive because you got caught out (especially by your girlfriend), when you are relunctant to admit it to yourself?

I agree with D1, the last thing you need to be in at the moment is a relationship (its not fair to the other person to get involved with them if you are feeling confused about your sexuality). Take some time to think about what you want out of life, that might help you decide.

All the best,

PB xxx

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Mmmmm......someone being confused about their sexuality, you find funny? Interesting, dont ever volunteer for the samaritans will you DM!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information