Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: D1 and PB:The Date doctors

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Well i don't actually fancy anyone, i just want some tips for when i do, what should i do?
    ok, first of all davey is confidence

theres no need for yukky chat up lines...walk up to the girl just make intresting conversation be confident at all times,make her laugh,ask her out for a innocent trip to the cinema or something

the answer you are looking for davey is confidence nothing else matters.

Give it a go tommrow Davey- if you keep your nerve,be cool and confident,and make the girl laugh your onto a winner...you have to ask her out
    Last edited by Abi; 06-11-2006 at 21:48. Reason: Merging Posts
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Well i don't actually fancy anyone, i just want some tips for when i do, what should i do?
    Flirting Tips
    I want to talk about the concept of "flirting", and why it's SO important that you understand exactly what it is and how to do it with women.

To begin with, women know what flirting is, and they respond VERY differently to flirting communication than they do to typical social communication.

If you understand flirting and sexual tension, you can begin conversations with women and have them INSTANTLY feeling ATTRACTION for you.

If you DON'T understand how flirting and sexual tension work, then you're either going to have to become famous or make a LOT of money to be successful with women.

I'm going to suggest that you learn how to flirt well, then do it RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING in your interactions with women to SET THE RIGHT TONE.

Think of flirting like playing.

Remember when you were a kid and you used to "play fight" with your friends?

What's the difference between "play" wrestling and "real" wrestling?

And how do you know the difference when it's happening... when your friend runs up and pushes you down, then jumps on you and tries to pin you?

The answer is YOU JUST KNOW. It's obvious to humans (and other animals, by the way, including donkeys) when someone is "playing" and when they're serious.

Flirting is similar.

If you start talking to a woman and say "Hi, you're very pretty. You probably have a boyfriend, right?" in a normal tone of voice, you're NOT flirting.

On the other hand, if you say "Hi, I realize that you're probably shy because you get no attention from men... so I thought I'd come over here and pay attention to you..." it's OBVIOUS that you're not being serious. This is flirting.

By the way, flirting IS NOT simply telling jokes, or trying to be "cute".

One of the concepts that I teach is called "Cocky & Funny."

Cocky & Funny is simply a powerful, concentrated way of flirting and creating sexual tension with a specific kind of humor.

It's so funny to me how some guys write in because they "can't see themselves being Cocky & Funny around women" because they don't want to come across as jerks.

This really cracks me up... because it's obvious to me that these guys JUST DON'T GET IT.

So let me explain this whole thing a different way...

If you know how to communicate the right way, women will respond to you RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING with a HIGH LEVEL of sexual interest and ATTRACTION.

When you know how to incorporate flirting in a Cocky & Funny way, which is really a form of "adult verbal play", you tune in to a certain frequency in a woman's mind, and cause her to go into a very special kind of emotional state.

One of the keys to effective flirting is to "get it". In other words, you have to actually get out there and practice so you get a "feel" for how it works.

I think a lot of guys give up when they try a cute line or technique and a woman responds by saying "You're a loser." Instead of just realizing that they need more practice or that the woman might have just been in a bad mood or even one of those horrible "I don't have a sense of humor" cases, they take it personally and decide to just have it mean that they're a failure.

But take my word for it... once you learn how to flirt effectively and communicate in the language of "adult play" you WILL SIMPLY NOT BELIEVE how women will respond to you.

Hope that helps young David.

Also you might want to try getting her tipsy!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thanks you two Date Doctors! I will take on board your tips!

Thanks you two Date Doctors! I will take on board your tips!
    please tell us how you got on

anyway I recieved an anon PM so like I said Im here to help

"D1 and PB I need your help -theres this Boy at school I hear he likes me but I dont know what to do,He told his mates that he likes me but he has a record of using girls,he texts me all the time and stares at me in class, a few weeks back he kissed me in P.E but hasnt mentioned it since

Well Im so glad you came to us-Well the easy thing to do is to talk to him but you will not do that if you want to Pull this guy!

what you need to do is not respond to his texts straight away- treat him a little bit mean after about 4 hours write a fun and flirty text back (something that leaves a lot to the imagination but does not send out a signal like 'hey u..was just thinkin of u..was in town with mates..c u soon luv xxxxx'

then after this DO NOT reply to any messages

leave it a day and go into school feeling confident and sexy so get up very early to app;y make-up,fake tan whatever it will take to make you feel and look sexy..but while you're here do not jump through hoops to talk to him,smile once then after this chat away to your mates and other boys (really flirty like) do not notice him at all pretend he is not there for the rest of the day unless he talks to you

day after this if he still looks keen take one of his mates aside while he is there and flirt with him a bit and see if he looks jealous if he does drop the flirting and wait until you have a second to speak to him once you do-ask him out (hell its the noughties now screw the old fashioned rules..go for it girl)

and thats all theadvice I can give any more help just PM
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1

anyway I recieved an anon PM so like I said Im here to help

"D1 and PB I need your help -theres this Boy at school I hear he likes me but I dont know what to do,He told his mates that he likes me but he has a record of using girls,he texts me all the time and stares at me in class, a few weeks back he kissed me in P.E but hasnt mentioned it since

[/COLOR]
    When you say he uses girls, do you mean he has one thing on his mind - does the deed, then dumps them?!! If soooo he is the kinda lad you want to avoid like a Girls Allowed concert!!!

I'd say its a risk, he might be a player, he's a young buck....hormones in overdrive. You have to decide if you like him enough to take the risk of him using you, and being left heart broken! He could ofcourse be really genuine, but think long and hard would he make good boyfriend material - would you want him to meet your nan?!

I'd say he is interested if he is looking over at you in class and texting you alot. If you are after a bit of a fun, light hearted romance then he might be the boy for you, but beware as it might be just that he is immature (blokes dont mature for another 20 + years, after leaving school lol) and wants you because you arent making it easy for him to get you!!! The thrill of the chase!

Remember dogs love chasing cars, but it doesnt mean they can drive them!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    When you say he uses girls, do you mean he has one thing on his mind - does the deed, then dumps them?!! If soooo he is the kinda lad you want to avoid like a Girls Allowed concert!!!

I'd say its a risk, he might be a player, he's a young buck....hormones in overdrive. You have to decide if you like him enough to take the risk of him using you, and being left heart broken! He could ofcourse be really genuine, but think long and hard would he make good boyfriend material - would you want him to meet your nan?!

I'd say he is interested if he is looking over at you in class and texting you alot. If you are after a bit of a fun, light hearted romance then he might be the boy for you, but beware as it might be just that he is immature (blokes dont mature for another 20 + years, after leaving school lol) and wants you because you arent making it easy for him to get you!!! The thrill of the chase!

Remember dogs love chasing cars, but it doesnt mean they can drive them!
    PB Im sure your heart is in the right place here but do you want her to pull or not?

back to anon just go for it love if he does cheat on you cut his clothes up and spray paint on his daddys car but for now just enjoy yourself sweetie

PB Im sure your heart is in the right place here but do you want her to pull or not?

back to anon just go for it love if he does cheat on you cut his clothes up and spray paint on his daddys car but for now just enjoy yourself sweetie
    Hey D1, was just covering all angles!!! lol

Having read what anon has written again, I reckon he might be quite shy...especially if the only real way he communicates with you is through txts. Also how did the kiss in PE come about? The girls were kept well away from the boys when I use to do PE in school!!! I think maybe you should just go for it, if you really like him! 'Life is too short, to play silly games' (quote: Fairground Attraction. Song has just come on the radio, gosh..could that be a sign?!). lol

P.S. If it does go pear shape, er.....dont follow D1's advice to the letter about cutting up his clothes etc....as you may end up being ASBOed!!!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 07-11-2006 at 11:34.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana

P.S. If it does go pear shape, er.....dont follow D1's advice to the letter about cutting up his clothes etc....as you may end up being ASBOed!!!
    hey are you kidding?

there is no shame in being a bunny boiler every now and again dont let some guy who puts it about get away with what they want

pee in their tea,kick them in the ghoulies,wash that signed football t-shirt by david beckham or whoeverthey may be,star in a music video stalking them (like justin timberlake did) DO NOT LET LOVE RATS GET AWAY WITH IT

anyway I am pleased to announce that we will have a LOVE-IN night special where you try out your moves on us and we judge you

this saturday around 10-ish only on the date doctor thread

anyway I am pleased to announce that we will have a LOVE-IN night special where you try out your moves on us and we judge you

this saturday around 10-ish only on the date doctor thread

Are we?! (message was too short so writing this) lol

Are there anymore love sick peeps out there who require a little help from us?? No problem too big or too small!!!

You can remain anon, if you wish! (actually I'd advise it)

Thread Information