Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: D1 and PB:The Date doctors

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1

"Dear D1 and PB,

I dont know what to do,things with my girlfriend are getting a bit complicated,things are not the same anymore she seems more concerned with her market stall than me,when I buy her presents she gets angry and we argue alot.Things have not been the same since she had an abortion a few months back and we have hardly spoke on the matter-what can I do to make ammends with her?
    yours faithfully
    Bradley,
    Walford London
    I think you both need to sit down and discuss the abortion bussiness together, without any unwashed, scruffy brothers or mental mothers around. Maybe take a city break to somewhere/anywhere away from Walford, like Beruit.

I think if you truly want to save your relationship, I'd move out of Walford, post haste, as you have not got a cat in hells chance of making it otherwise.

Also dont listen to the advice of any annoying little prats, especially ones named Deanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

All the best,

PB xxx
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 18-11-2006 at 18:32.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Hey Guys
    Lol right well i like this guy but i don't how to tell him but i don't want to feel rejected if that makes sense? But then i also have self confidence in who would fanice me and everything with my burns and all that.
    So if you could help me i would actually be most thankful
    Tanya x

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jake_luva
    Hey Guys
    Lol right well i like this guy but i don't how to tell him but i don't want to feel rejected if that makes sense? But then i also have self confidence in who would fanice me and everything with my burns and all that.
    Tanya x
    aww

first of all forget the burns, any decent person would know that is NO issue whatsoever.

Now I can understand where your coming from the way you feel about the self confidence bit but the trouble is if you dont face up to it then you never will..

I always say its better to have regretted doing something than not doing something because there is always that what if (does that makes sense)I know the thought of rejection is a hard thing to look at BUT theres no point in being negative at all because you could be dead wrong

tell the person how you feel,screw what your mates will think,what anyone else will think the person you want to worry about is yourself you are not on this world to worry about what other people think..If he does reject you(which he will not) how many other lads are there in this country alone

But look in the mirror and belive in yourself,you are what you think you are!!

the burns are no reflection on you as a person and I can tell your a good person and this bloke is lucky that you like him so go tell him how you feel girl!!

(and you better post how well it went..because I know it will be ok)
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Hey Guys
    Tanya x
    Is this chap a friend, what I mean is can you suss him out as to whether he is interested in you or not? Maybe you could get a friend to discretely find out for you to see how things are, before you let rip!

I do think you have to look at it as that by telling him you like him (biting the bullet) you have much MORE to gain, than to lose!!!

Its true what D1 said, I truly think inner beauty shines through when you have a lovely personality, and act confident (confidence will grow with time). Have faith in yourself (think of all your good points, rather dwelling on negative points, as we all are a lot more self critical about the way we are/look, and see ourselves in a more negative light than the way other people actually see us), then you will be fine!!!!

Best of Luck!!!

PB (Kara) xxx
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 19-11-2006 at 09:30.

Thanks Guys Well I Told Him Last Night When He Came On And He Said Really But Then My Msn Mucked Up And When I Signed Back On He Had Signed Off So I'll Find Out Tonight/Today

Thanks Guys Well I Told Him Last Night When He Came On And He Said Really But Then My Msn Mucked Up And When I Signed Back On He Had Signed Off So I'll Find Out Tonight/Today

Well hope all goes well, and then we will have another satisfied punter to add to our very long list!!!

D1, did you see that card Tom and Katie sent us, thanking us for our help?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana

D1, did you see that card Tom and Katie sent us, thanking us for our help?! lol
    yes that was very nice of them, although I think Tom took the advice wrong a wee bit
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Heya guys well i finally got around to asking him out last night but he's saddley taken which i didnt know about so i probaley looked like a complete jerk infront of him tonight when we met up a bunch of us but no one even bothered telling me he had a girlfriends

Love Doctors... I NEED YOU

Well you see, there's this guy - let's call him Mave - and he's in love with this girl, - let's call her Tabbie - The thing is, Tabbie is going to a school prom with some other guy I think really, deep down, somwhere in that pink heart of hers, she really loves Mave. Is there anything in this prom date? Will Mave and Tabbie eventually find each other? Will true love conquer all? What do you suggest I do, to make this bow and arrow that I carry - cupid's of course ;-) - meet it's path ?
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 28-02-2007 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Love Doctors... I NEED YOU

Well you see, there's this guy - let's call him Mave - and he's in love with this girl, - let's call her Tabbie - The thing is, Tabbie is going to a school prom with some other guy I think really, deep down, somwhere in that pink heart of hers, she really loves Mave. Is there anything in this prom date? Will Mave and Tabbie eventually find each other? Will true love conquer all? What do you suggest I do, to make this bow and arrow that I carry - cupid's of course ;-) - meet it's path ?
    I suggest gate crash the prom with da..I mean mave and do a alfie moon style declaration of love (I.E kat and andys wedding)

Thread Information