Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D1 and PB:The Date doctors

D1 and PB:The Date doctors

Ladies and gentleman
    are you having trouble getting the man or woman of your dreams?
    Are you looking for Love? or maybe you just want a quickie......Well me and PB are now the Hitch's of the soapboards

tell us the situation and one of us will get to you with the right answer on how to pull THE ONE!!

I have a brilliant record with this stuff -I always suceed in matchmaking anyway its all for a laugh but I do promise that it will work as I say I never fail.

so here it goes.......

welcome to the date doctors show!!
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1

Ladies and gentleman
    are you having trouble getting the man or woman of your dreams?
    Are you looking for Love? or maybe you just want a quickie......Well me and PB are now the Hitch's of the soapboards

tell us the situation and one of us will get to you with the right answer on how to pull THE ONE!!

I have a brilliant record with this stuff -I always suceed in matchmaking anyway its all for a laugh but I do promise that it will work as I say I never fail.

so here it goes.......

welcome to the date doctors show!!
    if you dont want to put your own name up because you dont want everyone to know please PM me or PB and we will take it in the strictest confidence and post your reply on the thread without NO ONE knowing its for you..
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Erm......yeah will try our best to get you sorted. Have to say my track record isnt great...haha!!! And the last person I fixed up (a good male friend of mine) was with my colleague. Not a good idea as she turned out to be a bit of a stalker/bunny boiler!!!! Soooo as long as you dont have any pets, Im sure D1 and I can help!!!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Erm......yeah will try our best to get you sorted. Have to say my track record isnt great...haha!!! And the last person I fixed up (a good male friend of mine) was with my colleague. Not a good idea as she turned out to be a bit of a stalker/bunny boiler!!!! Soooo as long as you dont have any pets, Im sure D1 and I can help!!!
    dont be soooooooo modest PB

what about that really nerdy computer nerd who was too scared to leave his house but after we got involved he became a very well off IT consultant dating a playboy cover star.

Come on in, and get help (you know you want to!)

We have all sorts of peeps on our books, who we have helped over the years, including Robbie Williams, Michael Jackson, Les Dennis, and both sooty and sweep!

DONT DELAY, SEE THE DATE DOCTORS TODAY!!!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Ok i'm first in the queue! Date doctors i need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Come on in, and get help (you know you want to!)

We have all sorts of peeps on our books, who we have helped over the years, including Robbie Williams, Michael Jackson, Les Dennis, and both sooty and sweep!

DONT DELAY, SEE THE DATE DOCTORS TODAY!!!
    we helped Posh and Bex,peter and jordan,ashley and cheryl,preston and chantelle,sharon and dennis

we are the gurus

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Ok i'm first in the queue! Date doctors i need your help!
    ok whats the problem davey-who do you,fancy give us details and we will sort out the rest

what seems to be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    ok whats the problem davey-who do you,fancy give us details and we will sort out the rest

what seems to be the problem?
    Well to be honest i don't fancy anyone, i just want some advice on how to pull!

Well i don't actually fancy anyone, i just want some tips for when i do, what should i do?

Thread Information