Thread: UK Spoilers Thread

Lightbulb UK Spoilers Thread

Instead of me doing lots of threads all the time, I will just keep updating the same one with the new spoilers !

Wednesday 8th November 2006

Teacher, teacher, I declare:

As we all know, everybody who arrives in Summer Bay is a fully-qualified high school teacher, medic or lifeguard. And if you're not interested to know that Rachel's dishy brother Brad fits into category A, Sally certainly is. Of course, Sal and Brad soon find Rachel slumped on her floor. They whisk her to hospital where, eventually, she's pronounced right as rain. Her seizure, since you ask, was a reaction to her heady cocktail of booze and unprescribed sleeping tablets. And when Rachel apologises to Leah, we're all convinced that her brain has got itself back into gear too. "It was nice to meet you", Sally simpers, as she and Brad go their separate ways. "Hopefully next time it'll be under slightly less dramatic circumstances", he replies, while trying to keep his eyes above Sally's plunging neckline. Tsk! And Flynn's not even cold!

When I kissed the teacher:

After Beth and Tony have finished pushing their lunch around their plates, Matilda and Lucas are left alone to do their Itchy and Scratchy bit. Lucas is desperate to explain what's really going on, but Mattie is tired of his excuses. "Save your apology for someone who cares", she sniffs, as Lucas's phone goes ping. The text is from Lee, who has snuck into Luc's bedroom for another self-pitying session. Ric's face, when he finds the two of them trying to balance a variety of household objects on Lee's baby bump, is priceless. He soon discovers the truth, which is that Lee - think Rizzo from Grease going to a Halloween party as Debbie Harry - only went and got knocked up by Summer Bay's science teacher, Mr Braeburn. Obviously he likes his human biology classes to be hands-on. Anyway, Braeburn told her to get rid of the apple of his eye but she's outright refusing. Ric sympathises - sort-of - but he has some stern words of advice for Luc. "Look, mate, I know you're trying to help", he says. "But this is not something that you want to be getting mixed up in." We think it's way too late for that...

Too cruel for school:

It's Matilda's first day back at Summer Bay High - and the poor girl is so self-conscious about her appearance that she seems to be wearing two fleeces and a pair of wellies underneath her usual "kitchen curtains" uniform. Somebody else who is back from leave is a certain Mr Braeburn, and Lee doesn't know what to do about it. "I'll go with you to see Miss Fletcher", Lucas says, but Lee collapses on the floor (we think this indicates that she'd rather he didn't). Sally and Tony rush in to assist and, after loosening Lee's clothes - which we think is usually the science teacher's job - they're alarmed to see that Lee is with bump. How will Lucas explain this one? Well, in the end, he doesn't have to as Lee does the job for him. "It's Lucas's!" she squeals. "I'm having his baby!" The lying cowbag. As if relations between him and Mattie couldn't get any more strained...

Thursday 9th November 2006

Who's the daddy?

"You told me that you did not sleep with her!" barks Tony, while wondering if his son's idea of 'protection' is always carrying sun block and a flick-knife. Meanwhile, Sally takes Lee into her office and says some nice and helpful Sal-type things. However, this all goes pear-shaped when Mr Braeburn interrupts and catches wind of the situation. He confronts Lee, in the only classroom we ever get to see, and gives her a piece of his one-track mind. "You are the biggest mistake I ever made", he growls, as Lee sticks out her bright red bottom lip and fights back the tears. Meanwhile, Matilda is devastated when she hears that her part-time boyfriend has been playing hide the sausage with another girl. She finds solace in another sickeningly large bowl of chocolate mousse. Eek; no wonder Cassie is so worried. The next day, Braeburn confronts Lucas and Lee and tells them that they need to maintain their story of Lucas being the daddy if she won't have an abortion. After all, he can't let the town bike ruin his reputation, can he? The swine!

Money for nothing

If the search team were looking for needles in haystacks then Amanda's largesse would probably have resulted in the discovery of oil, diamonds and Lord Lucan. However, no amount of money can track down Belle and friends, and the cash is running out fast. That afternoon, once the search has finished for the day, Amanda stops by Macca's place and is horrified to see that he's back on the speed. "Do you really think that taking drugs is going to make things any easier?" Amanda snips, as she claws onto the moral high ground with her acrylic nail tips. Macca opens up about his feelings for Cassie; Mandy encourages him to see if he can win her back. However, when he gets to the diner, the only woman who gives him any attention is Colleen. Later, Macca discovers that Cass and Ric are back together again. Although he's thoroughly cheesed off about it, at least he says he's happy for her. Anyway, never mind all that. Amanda has spent so much on Touche Eclat that she hasn't got the funds to bankroll another day's bushwhacking. What are they all going to do now?

Friday 10th November 2006

Rivers in Egypt and all that

As everybody hunts for money down the back of the sofa, Macca comes up with a different and shockingly realistic way to deal with the fact that they can't afford to carry on searching for their loved ones: accept that they're all dead. Let's face it. It's been three weeks, people, and it's hugely unlikely that they'd have survived that long in such rough terrain even if the crash didn't finish them off in the first place. Funnily enough, Beth certainly has something to say about this little idea, but not everybody is in denial. "I think Macca might be right", Alf sighs. "Well you can go to hell, all of you", screeches Beth, as she turns on her heel and leaves. Amazingly, Matilda is the only one who manages to get through to her. "We are all trying to deal with this", she snaps, when her mother returns home. "But how can we when you refuse to see reality?" Roll up your trouser legs, everyone, because here comes the flood.

The last kiss

Night is falling in the outback, marking the end of another day without food or water despite Kim's best attempts at foraging. Kim and Kit are huddled under the blanket, clinging to each other in a desperate attempt to stave off the chilling threat of hypothermia. As they face the final curtain, Kit thanks Kim for everything - for the support, for their time together, and for being such a huge part of her short life. Kim responds in kind. However, in typical Summer Bay style, they end up having a passionate clinch for old times' sake. Oh, well, it's nice to see they're having fun - even though we're surprised that they have the energy - because elsewhere in the bush...

Reality bites

Remember the pond that Belle, Colin and Martha took a swig from yesterday? Well, they're paying for it today as it was teeming with stuff that they really shouldn't have put in their mouths. Robbie urges everyone to stay strong, but the sickness and stomach cramps are overwhelming. It's not long before Martha's legs give way altogether. "This is it," says Colin, as he tumbles to his knees. "This is really it." Mother Nature indicates that she agrees by sending a highly-poisonous funnelweb spider along to sink his fangs into Belle's leg. Can things get any worse for our courageous troopers? No. One by one, as the night grows darker, Colin, Belle and Martha pass out altogether. A doomed Robbie is left whispering for help. The only thing missing is an "arooooooooooo..."

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, HOW MUCH LONGER CAN THIS WHOLE LOST IN THE BUSH STORY GO ON FOR, ITS SO BORING NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    her part-time boyfriend has been playing hide the sausage with another girl.

I have hardly watched Home & Away, but these spoilers have me updated. Thanks

Are they going to just wander out of the bush or are they actually going to be found by somebody?
    Surely they should be dead by with dehydration and the rest of it by now.

I just wish someone would flaming well find them and get back to normal before the next crash or fire

Amanda is the one to actually lead the search to find them.

Thread Information