Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EE spoilers!

EE spoilers!

I have just been reading in the Mirror magazine that Linda Henry (soon to be seen Shirley Wicks) has impressed EE peeps alot. Her character is said to be like Angie Watts meets Kat Slater then think Carol Jackson!

Mickey will fall for new character Li, Darren Miller and Lucy Beale will get much closer isn't she like too young for him? & Jean will go off her rocker after Sean's return tips her over the edge.

Source:Mirror magazine.
    Filming today: Episode 1136 Tx: 28/12/06
    LUCY: Alright?
    LAUREN: Like why are you talking to him?
    LUCY: He's okay.
    LAUREN: If you're into losers.

Aww, I think Darren/Lucy sounds sweet. Maybe it is true, looks at that snippet.
    Last edited by EE Rocks; 04-11-2006 at 13:19.

I think Darren is about 2 years older than Lucy, but that's not too bad. I think it will be quite sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I think Darren is about 2 years older than Lucy, but that's not too bad. I think it will be quite sweet.
    Yeah, that's right. Darren will be 16 in January; Lucy will be 14 in December.

Awww that's well cute.. I think they will look good together.. (in the storyline).. Who's Li?!

Li is a new chinese character. Look here for more info: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds38422.html

Sounds like some good spoilers, i can't imagine Darren and Lucy together but i will wait to see them together on screen. Do you know when we will be introduced to Li? Has she appeared yet?

The stuff with Jean sounds interesting, Sean tips her over the edge...does this mean Jean's mental illness will resurface?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Yeah, that's right. Darren will be 16 in January; Lucy will be 14 in December.
    a 16 year old into a 14 year old thats so

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    I wouldn't say so. I bet Ian will have something to say about it, but I think Jane will be a bit more easy going.

Darren's quite a sweet boy, I can't see him being a threat to her. Plus, I know Lucy's quite young, but from what i've seen of her lately, she's quite headstrong. A Cindy in the making, I reckon. lol.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    Why??

When I was 15/16 I went out with guys a couple of years younger and older than me... (although predominantly older - great for getting into clubs! )

well i just think of my own daughter! i would get a 16 year old arrested if they went near my girl!! when your 16 your suposed to be slowley entering adulthood and not going for 14year old kids

Thread Information