Thread: Comic Justin's Dallas project

Comic Justin's Dallas project

Comic Justin's Dallas project

From The Sun: By DEREK ROBINS November 04, 2006

COMIC Justin Lee Collins is planning to reunite the cast of Dallas for his latest TV challenge.

The hairy Friday Night Project star, 32, will be jetting over to America shortly to bring together stars of the hit US soap including Larry Hagman, Linda Gray, Patrick Duffy, Victoria Principal and Charlene Tilton for Channel 4’s Bring Back Dallas.

He told us: “I’m off to America for 10 days at the end of November to try and get them all back together – it’s genuinely hit or miss, I don’t know who I’m going to get when I get on that plane.

“I think it will be fine as Charlene did The Farm here last year and they seem up for these kinds of shows. The ones I’m most looking to meeting are Victoria Principal and Patrick Duffy.

“Patrick will be particularly interesting because he decided to leave the show and kill off Bobby Ewing. Then he realised that he’d ********d up and they brought him back and convinced viewers that it had all been a dream and he’d only been in the shower!

“Then there’s talk of doing Bring Back Rocky – that would be great to make a documentary with Sylvester Stallone.”

In the past, Justin has made similar documentaries on The A-Team, Grange Hill, One Hit Wonders and Christmas Number Ones.

He’ll also back for two more series of C4’s The Friday Night Project with Alan Carr in 2007.

Can't wait to see this, it will be such a laugh

a reminder to everyone, this is on tonight at 9 on channel 4, can't wait!

Thanks for the reminder...

Having watched a few of the early episodes on UKGold lately, Im really looking forward to seeing this, though will have to wait a bit longer as out tonight, and thus taping it.

Random question: How tall is Charlene Tilton? Just Ive noticed even when tottering about in heels, she never seems to be higher than JR's navel!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 27-05-2007 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    Thanks for the reminder...

Having watched a few of the early episodes on UKGold lately, Im really looking forward to seeing this, though will have to wait a bit longer as out tonight, and thus taping it.

Random question: How tall is Charlene Tilton? Just Ive noticed even when tottering about in heels, she never seems to be heigher than JR's navel!
    no worries

I've watched the first five series on dvd, and hopefully gonna catch up with on UK Gold when they reach series six. Was such a good show, so will be intresring to see JLC reunite the cast.

I know how small does she seem haha. Terry Wogan used to name her the poision dwarf, what a nickname! Mind you old Charlene Tilton has been around a bit recently, she's been on Stars In Their Eyes, and remember when she was on Five's The Farm? God she was iritating lol!

who saw this then?

It was quite good, not as good as I thought it would be, some of the interviews were a bit of a let down, and why didnt he inteview Victoria Princple (Pam) and Steve Kanalay (Ray), just seemed a bit incomplete.

Funny though when he lay infront of Linda Grey when she was on her bike. And when he barged in on Charlene Tilton having a massage

And OMG when he broke into Mary Crosbys house and she chased him and the crew away on horse! Never realised she was Bing Crosby's daughter!

Larry Hagman was a bit up himself "I was Dallas", but in reality I suppose he was.

I watched this today, having taped it, and thought Justin Lee Collins was hilarious! I really did enjoy watching this, more I have to say for his antics, rather than the Dallas cast - yep was a bit disappointed in their brief interviews....no major revelations.

Yep, Larry Hagman was a bit up himself, but I guess thats cause he was the main man of the show, and by the sound of it totally ruled the roost there. Though he seemed approachable enough and happy to be interviewed by JLC. Also I was shocked by his appearance - talk about a shadow of his former self....though he did have a liver transplant sometime ago and he is knocking on a bit now.

I dont think I would have been as reasonable as Mary Crosby was, if I had found several strangers wandering across my land, especially having ignored the 'keep out' signs and having scaled the security fence!

I watched this today, having taped it, and thought Justin Lee Collins was hilarious! I really did enjoy watching this, more I have to say for his antics, rather than the Dallas cast - yep was a bit disappointed in their brief interviews....no major revelations.

Yep, Larry Hagman was a bit up himself, but I guess thats cause he was the main man of the show, and by the sound of it totally ruled the roost there. Though he seemed approachable enough and happy to be interviewed by JLC. Also I was shocked by his appearance - talk about a shadow of his former self....though he did have a liver transplant sometime ago and he is knocking on a bit now.

I dont think I would have been as reasonable as Mary Crosby was, if I had found several strangers wandering across my land, especially having ignored the 'keep out' signs and having scaled the security fence!
    i agree, if it had been anyone else other than JLC presenting it wouldnt have been that good, as the interviews were pretty lame. intresting to hear about the truth behind the change in Miss Ellie, and how bitter was Susan Howard about her downs syndrome storyline being scraped for Bobby's return.

I loved it when JLC went to Larry you've been spotted and he went "no ****" lol - gotta love his attitude. Ken Kercheval was a bit up himself wasn't he, refusing to go to the Oil Barons Ball. Mind you did you see the look on his face when JLC asked if he "got a bit of wood" over Linda Grey

Omg it was hilarious when he told Mary Crosby that he was dyslexic and thought the signs said "Please come in".

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post

i agree, if it had been anyone else other than JLC presenting it wouldnt have been that good, as the interviews were pretty lame. intresting to hear about the truth behind the change in Miss Ellie, and how bitter was Susan Howard about her downs syndrome storyline being scraped for Bobby's return.

I loved it when JLC went to Larry you've been spotted and he went "no ****" lol - gotta love his attitude. Ken Kercheval was a bit up himself wasn't he, refusing to go to the Oil Barons Ball. Mind you did you see the look on his face when JLC asked if he "got a bit of wood" over Linda Grey

Omg it was hilarious when he told Mary Crosby that he was dyslexic and thought the signs said "Please come in".
    I really did laugh out loud throughout the show. Though some burning questions still remain....we never did find out the true height of Charlene Tilton, or what happened to the dead rat that JR had firmly stuck down on his head throughout Dallas.

Shame also that the Principal was out of bounds....think JLC should have just turned up on her door step anyway, even if he didnt get to see her his attempt to do so would have been comical...

BTW I really like your Dallas banner, BB
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 28-05-2007 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post

I really did laugh out loud throughout the show. Though some burning questions still remain....we never did find out the true height of Charlene Tilton, or what happened to the dead rat that JR had firmly stuck down on his head throughout Dallas.

Shame also that the Principal was out of bounds....think JLC should have just turned up on her door step anyway, even if he didnt get to see her his attempt to do so would have been comical...

BTW I really like your Dallas banner, BB
    Lol "Bring Back Dallas 2" anyone? He goes back to ask more burning questions and confront them about not going to his Oil Barons Ball I reckon he should do Bring Back Dynasty next - altough I doubt Joan Collins would be on it, so it would kind of be total rubbish.

Yeah I'd have loved to have him attempt to see Victoria Principle. By all accounts she's a total nutter now, had so much plastic surgery that she hates herself. Would have been funny to see an hormonal middle aged woman screaming at JLC to go away

Thanks, I love Dallas, and fancied a change of banner so thought why not lol

Thread Information